What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I feel very alone. That's what's on my mind.

I do as well at times. Sometimes I have so many people around me, yet I can’t even hear anything above whatever is going through my mind at that particular moment. In the end I know that no one will understand, so I don’t even voice myself anymore. What’s the point?! Even after countless amount of times of me trying to make myself clear, whatever I say is not heard. So I feel alone and isolated within my own thoughts.

Did you read my mind? I feel this way at times too.
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    AlainaKayy wrote: »
    How does one get their life together in a small amount of time?

Find a sugardaddy

Funny though that the available sugar daddies are never the ones you want to do sexual favors for.

LOL
  • JoanJanis
    JoanJanis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This Thursday is my 38th wedding anniversary. We are going out for a steak dinner. I haven't eaten meat in about a month. Hope it still thrills.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    JoanJanis wrote: »
    This Thursday is my 38th wedding anniversary. We are going out for a steak dinner. I haven't eaten meat in about a month. Hope it still thrills.

Congratulations, enjoy! 38 years! WOW! :star:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    I want one of the bavarian(?) Pudding filled donuts. *Drool*

@CaptainFantastic01 we gotta get her a light chocolate iced Bavarian cream from our spot, amirite?

Dude yes
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

Hey, I’m deep!

Real deep :trollface:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I am so frustrated with everything in life right now. Cue beach and cocktails
  • garystrickland357
    garystrickland357 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Do you ever notice that in some threads people argue for so long that you eventually forget who's mad at who about what and you have to go back and see what the OP originally brought up that inflamed everyone so much?
    And then your popcorn gets cold and the argument is no fun anymore... First world problems...
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Do you ever notice that in some threads people argue for so long that you eventually forget who's mad at who about what and you have to go back and see what the OP originally brought up that inflamed everyone so much?
    And then your popcorn gets cold and the argument is no fun anymore... First world problems...

This seems like a thread I wanna read. I’m cool with cold popcorn.

How do you feel about Splenda?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I need to borrow someone's cat

Just photoshop it in later.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I need to borrow someone's cat

There are not words for how hard I love you right now
  • garystrickland357
    garystrickland357 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Random stranger: "You know that stuff is bad for you..."
    And then the fight started...
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I know someone who's very much a conspiracy theorist against aspartame.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Hmm I’m really pretty indifferent to most subjects, but I like to fight for the sake of the fight.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10664766/somebody-lectured-me-about-splenda-today/p1

19 pages. For real.
    Its a train wreck that I can't stop watching....