What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    jb0mquwv3n8g.jpg
    This is a garbage at the science museum of MN, In the Midwest where it is'pop'

I'm sorry but I don't listen to anything MN tells me

I mean i am from mn so

You're my exception

64xnx9c4x3rh.gif
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    skctilidie wrote: »

Come to Canada. It'll be like you're living in a nightmare unless you go to Quebec.

0nuvfjrr9fjc.jpg

I think we belong together. You have no idea how many times a day I say "I'm sorry"

I’m afraid I’m stuck firmly in the center of the US. I can’t stop saying “ope” no matter how hard I try.

Ok, I am probably just dumb, but what is "ope" ?

lol it is a midwest thing, I do it too.. like if you bump into someone, "Ope! Sorry!"

This is weird
    I can't be the only one who calls all sodas "coke", can I? The South doesn't know what's up, apparently.

This is super weird. I don't understand how you differentiate between Coke and coke. What if I say, "can you buy some coke?" How the *kitten* do you know what I'm asking you to buy?

You just always assume they mean Coca-Cola because Pepsi is garbage.

But what if I really mean like, root beer?

Southerner 1: Wanna coke?
    Southerner 2: Yes, I'll take a Sprite.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Come to Canada. It'll be like you're living in a nightmare unless you go to Quebec.

0nuvfjrr9fjc.jpg

I think we belong together. You have no idea how many times a day I say "I'm sorry"

I’m afraid I’m stuck firmly in the center of the US. I can’t stop saying “ope” no matter how hard I try.

lol it is a midwest thing, I do it too.. like if you bump into someone, "Ope! Sorry!"

This is weird
    I can't be the only one who calls all sodas "coke", can I? The South doesn't know what's up, apparently.

This is super weird. I don't understand how you differentiate between Coke and coke. What if I say, "can you buy some coke?" How the *kitten* do you know what I'm asking you to buy?

I would like you to act this out in the voice thread. Thanks

Happy 10K, Karen.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Why is it I always want Pepsi with pizza?

I always want POP SODA with pizza, but never Pepsi. Usually Coke or some variation of it.

FIFY

It's POP, don't you start with that crap

Um... Soda pop, please.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    We haven't decided what to call the middle of donuts and what exactly a taco is yet. I need closure before moving to the drinks catehory.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

0nuvfjrr9fjc.jpg

This is weird

The person asks what kind of coke you want, Sprite, Pepsi, Coke, Root Beer, etc.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

0nuvfjrr9fjc.jpg

This is weird

The person asks what kind of coke you want, Sprite, Pepsi, Coke, Root Beer, etc.

0nuvfjrr9fjc.jpg

This is weird

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

0nuvfjrr9fjc.jpg

0nuvfjrr9fjc.jpg

Like when you bump into someone, it's a fill word, 'ope, sorry'

62onml3ha0hp.gif

kd5ey3gzyc50.gif

• cee134
    Options
    How did Pepsi get all the bomb spokespeople in the '90-'00 to promote their crap? And the Pepsi Challenge.. how dafuq people chose that over Coca-Cola?

I grew up drinking Pepsi. It was all my mom ever bought. My first job was at a restaurant and they served Coke. I couldn't believe what I had been missing my entire life. My mom still drinks Pepsi. Blech.

You grew up drinking lies! Which is why you refer to Soda as pop.
  • cee134
    Options
    We haven't decided what to call the middle of donuts and what exactly a taco is yet. I need closure before moving to the drinks catehory.

So currently Tacos are a type of spatula and the middle of donuts are still the proper name, donut holes.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

So currently Tacos are a type of spatula and the middle of donuts are still the proper name, donut holes.

I prefer donut balls.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

I feel better. And it's definitely coke.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Why is it I always want Pepsi with pizza?

I always want POP SODA with pizza, but never Pepsi. Usually Coke or some variation of it.

FIFY

It's POP, don't you start with that crap

Um... Soda pop, please.

Thank youuu
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    This whole thread is a disaster

I mean, this whole forum really