What's your Christmas goal?

Options

Replies

• djsatterwhite
    djsatterwhite Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 8 more pounds by Christmas.
  • rainbowfaye
    rainbowfaye Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Onederland by new years. I know its not quite Christmas but still something i am very much looking forward to.
  • Dessilicious
    Dessilicious Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am aiming at a 13 lbs loss till Christmas. The last stubborn 5-6 kg. I am entering into a new life in 2017 never to look back.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    My goal is just to eat normally. I appreciate good food and desserts, but no longer see how it's celebrating by eating to the point of discomfort.
  • marifrie33
    marifrie33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. I have 10 more to go.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    To eat a lot of cookies and sweets and not gain more than 5#.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    12 point buck
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    To not go broke and enjoy the season and company.
  • Wiggymommy
    Wiggymommy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It's about 5 weeks away so a 10 pound loss would be optimal for me. That would put me nearly out of the 160's too.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    I would like to be at 160 by Christmas, that's 7lbs.
  • MissxAsh
    MissxAsh Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 25 pounds by Christmas. 14 more to go!
  • emptyrooms
    emptyrooms Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want be under 250. Right now I'm at 263. I won't be crushed if I don't make it, but it would be super cool!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    I keep bouncing between 151 and 152.5 pounds despite really trying. I'd love to be at 147 by Christmas so I can comfortably gain a pound or two but remain under 150 for the new year, making my loss for the year 55 pounds.
  • LadyoftheCake
    LadyoftheCake Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    To eat the recommended serving size of the Christmas candies I like to eat instead of eating however many it is that I want...might be easier said than done, but if I can eat the portion of candy corn as stated on the bag at Halloween and lose, I can do this...I hope.
  • Tucker3306
    Tucker3306 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just keeping on track and not over training. Not burning myself out by setting unrealistic goals for myself.
  • not_my_first_rodeo
    not_my_first_rodeo Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Ideally to be at 199 lbs. Not sure that's doable. Had some setbacks. I'm at 210.6 right now.
  • BelleCurves
    BelleCurves Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    By the end of the year, I'd like to continue losing .8 - 1lb per week. I hope to be 144 lbs or less and like a previous poster said continue to stay on track with both my eating and workout routines.
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Good luck with c25k @HaleCry x I have tried running before and hated it. Trying to find something I will enjoy lol

I hated it up until about a week ago... couldn't run 60 seconds at the beginning, now I'm running 28 minutes. Slowly, but I'm running!

• GoldenGirlLiv
    GoldenGirlLiv Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    not go crazy over the holidays and work back up to running 5 miles in 45 minutes before starting triathlon training after Christmas
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Live at or under my goal weight -- consistently. OH - and get a new girlfriend