Does anybody here do beach body programs?

Options
Has anyone done or is currently do any beach body programs. I just finished 3 rounds of 21 day fix and now I'm on day 2 of beach body's Body Beast. Does anyone have success stories or how there journey is going so far? Any intake on beach body.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I've done insanity and p90x3, loved them both
  • nassik
    nassik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Currently on t25 - gamma. Will move to p90x3 next.
    In the past have done p90x and insanity but with my current schedule, an hour workout is just out of reach
  • Dano74
    Dano74 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Beachbody's workout programs are thoroughly legit, researched and grounded in sports science. If followed, they work. The key is doing one you enjoy and that lines up with your fitness goals. Body Beast is good stuff.
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hammer / Chisel, 21DFX and now Body Beast. I enjoy them and benefit from them.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I did body beast as a beginner program when I first started out.. Did both Build and Bulk.

eta: Sagi is a little annoying in the videos, but the program worked well for me. LOL
  • marioandrews
    marioandrews Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do insanity it's great
  • sjfitafter4
    sjfitafter4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love Beachbody and I have done almost every single program they have. :) I´m starting Core de Force tomorrow!
  • marioandrews
    marioandrews Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think I have seen you before is it ok if I message you it would be nice to talk to you sometime .
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Week three of T25 alpha phase almost finished. Down 16 pounds so far with disciplined eating and calorie deficit.
  • sheen467
    sheen467 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    On Week 1, day 4 of T25 and I can already feel the difference. Tough but awesome. Haven't lost any weight so far but can definitely feel the inches melting.
  • sheen467
    sheen467 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Week three of T25 alpha phase almost finished. Down 16 pounds so far with disciplined eating and calorie deficit.

Are you using shakeology or following their diet? Your weight loss is amazing!
  • THICKFITNESS
    THICKFITNESS Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Just finished week 3 of beta. 2 mor weeks to go then on to Gamma.
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have. I have done turbo jam, turbo fire, insanity, T25, the master's hammer and chisel, chalean extreme. I'm am currently doing bodybeast and core de force. Next will be 21 day fix and 21 day fix extreme.
  • DarcyL7
    DarcyL7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have. I have done turbo jam, turbo fire, insanity, T25, the master's hammer and chisel, chalean extreme. I'm am currently doing bodybeast and core de force. Next will be 21 day fix and 21 day fix extreme.

How is core de force? I'm starting tomorrow.
  • rockymytdeb
    rockymytdeb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Started 21 day fix, followed with Country Heat today.
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I've done P90X, insanity, and just finished 21 day fix extreme. If the 3, the most success I had was with 21DFX . I followed the program EXACTLY as it's written, and lost 2.5 inches off my waist!
  • 04bella76
    04bella76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    T25, Insanity, 21 Day Fix are all great workouts :)
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Years back, I did some beginner ones and enjoyed them. I had the old P90, Power Half Hour and I think Slim in 6 although I didn't like that one as much. Oh also Yoga Booty Ballet which they sort of adopted. The YBB advanced sculpt is a good one. Or used to be. I'll have to dig them out and see how I fare now. I'm in so much better shape these days.
  • aminzie
    aminzie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Insanity all the wayyyy! I'm my second round. I didn't follow a nutrition plan first round. Had results, but I wasn't impressed... I am following a 40 carb 30 day 30 protein diet, and dropping lbs daily! And feel stronger in my workout. My body is never sore! It's crazy how diet can change your results and impact from work!