Does anybody here do beach body programs?

Options

Replies

• justinmclaren235
    justinmclaren235 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Insanity, about to do week 3 day 4
  • Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love the 21 day fix workouts. They are easy to change up so that you are challenged appropriately. I also like having a bunch of them as options to choose from.
  • scanners107
    scanners107 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Have done T25 and really enjoyed it, tried to do insanity but just didn't have the time.
  • ShawnMart
    ShawnMart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    21 day fix and t25. I enjoyed t25 a lot!
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm staring Core De Force today! =)
  • Justme_1
    Justme_1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done or is currently do any beach body programs. I just finished 3 rounds of 21 day fix and now I'm on day 2 of beach body's Body Beast. Does anyone have success stories or how there journey is going so far? Any intake on beach body.

Did P90x, and Body Beast. I had best success with body beast. Still doing body beast.
    Add me if ya like
  • jvs125
    jvs125 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love their programs, did a few over the past year. Started Body Beast thjs morning!
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I've done insanity before, tough but pushed myself. I'm waiting on my 21 day fix, it should be here any day!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    PiYo is my favorite. I just became a certified PiYo instructor because I enjoy it so much.
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've done Insanity, and Hammer and Chisel. Loved them both. Just started Insanity Max30 as I like Shaun T's workouts. I've got PiYo but could not get into it, really must try and commit to it! I would like to try Body Beast too. I like the variety BB gives you.
  • rockymytdeb
    rockymytdeb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Doing 21 day fix extreme, followed by Country Heat for a 1 hour workout. Just started this week.
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    sheen467 wrote: »
    Week three of T25 alpha phase almost finished. Down 16 pounds so far with disciplined eating and calorie deficit.

Are you using shakeology or following their diet? Your weight loss is amazing!

I'm not using shakeology. I makey smoothies with chocolate protein powder, flax seed, blue berries, banana, zucchini, cauliflower, pb fit, and frozen spinach. Its delicious and low cal. Every day. Week one started with 1000 calories a day. Week two 1050 calories a day. Week three 1100 calories a day. Week four 1150 calories a day. A diet plan called reverse dieting that allows you to identify where your maintenance level calories are and build your metabolism by slowly increasing calories each week. Haven't eaten fast food or in a restaurant since October 30th. Going out for thanksgiving dinner, but I haven't cheated on my diet and only eat real foods at home. It works quick if you don't cheat at all. Down 25lbs in 2 months doing this.
  • nicolio83
    nicolio83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pretty much done them all--except for Body Beast!! Insanity Max30 was one of my favorites--and I usually HATE cardio. I look forward to seeing your results, I have friends that have completed that and I remember being very impressed by the results. Beachbody is a great company, and I've been happy with all of the programs I've done.
  • Breezy929
    Breezy929 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Started CoredeForce yesterday, doing a challenge with some friends for 4 weeks. So sore today.
  • Adrienneburrows1
    Adrienneburrows1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just started with the videos 2 days ago and I am sore! I am going to keep going though.

• tfaithie
    tfaithie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting core de force today. So excited!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I did a bunch (Slim in 6, Body Pump, PiYo, tried Turbo Fire but didn't get into it at all, CLX) but the only one I really enjoyed enough to do twice was Body Combat, and even then, I got bored with it.

It's just too repetitive for me I guess.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,615 Member
    Options
    I like turbo jam, hip hop abs, and rockin'body. I am trying PiYo at the moment, not sure how I feel about it.
  • StacywithaY
    StacywithaY Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am doing PiYo also! I started on T25 but this is much more my jam. The "Sweat" session kills me, the others, so far, I enjoy.
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity Max30. I'm in week 2 and I love it so far.