Wondering about people who eat the same foods

Options
12346»

Replies

• law110
    law110 Posts: 43
    Options
    I was just reading about Matthew McConaughey losing weight for his movie and he ate the same thing everyday. (tapioca, fish and veggies, fish and veggie plus red wine).

It reminded me that I used to do this for b-fast and lunch when I was successfully thin for most of my life -. ie (PB toast, Starbucks skim mocha, 1/2 turkey sandwich) or once it was (watermelon, salad with tuna and cottage cheese) -

Sort of a light bulb moment of what works for me!!! "alright, alright, alright!"
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Hi I was wondering who out there tends to eat the same foods every day. It would seem like a really easy way to lose weight. Let me rephrase that lol. It seems like it would be easier not easy. Anyone who does this? What is your mindset? I wonder if I could do this. I know people dont eat the "exact" same foods everyday but what about same lunches or dinners etc....curious :)

I have almost the same breakfast and lunch everyday, both are salads 1 with 6-8 egg whites the other with 4oz of chicken. I make my own dressing for salads and love it... have for years ... I think that is how I have it all the time.

Dinners I change up all the time... there is no trick I figure out what is best for my body and have that. You wouldn't pour sugar into your gas tank would you? So why put it in your body ... ;)