Replies

• bboyd223
    bboyd223 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Id fight through that headache
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Is it kind of how you don't want to lift when you have a pounding headache? Is it the same thing?
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Make noise. He's had a headache for six years. Sounds like he has a sexache.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Unpossible!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    This, I cannot handle. I NEED it when I NEED it. Ughhh! 6 years? I would die.

ETA: post disappeared
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Well you are HOT, so it's not that.

How is the relationship otherwise? Do you enjoy each other's company? Is he a good provider? Is he a good dad? Is he helpful to you? Do you spend free time together? Has he been there for you during difficult times? Is he older than you? Has he had a death in his family six years ago? Does he suffer from migraines? Does he travel frequently?

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Are you both open to the thought of professional counseling? Because it most likely isn't any one single thing that's causing the problem. A good counselor can help the two of you untangle and order any problems in a way that makes sense, and then suggest a course of action.

One thing though that might bear thinking about - We (men and women) sometimes work so hard to land that special someone, but after getting that ring on the finger, we stop doing what we did that attracted them in the first place. Marriage requires work, sacrifice and understanding, along with a willingness to grow together.

I truly hope you can get things worked out.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Ok I said no ONCE. Actually I didn't say no I said "You can do whatever you want as long as you dont wake me". Recently we went through a 2 month dry spell and it had a massive impact on our relationship.

6 years?

• TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    1st world problems.
  • Morgaen73
    Options
    TitanGM wrote: »
    1st world problems.

I live in South Africa. That's 3rd world.
  • TitanGM
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    1st world problems.

I wasn't posting in your thread was I?
  • Morgaen73
    Options
    1st world problems.

I wasn't posting in yours either. I was merely making the observation that this is not just a 1st world problem.
  • TitanGM
    Options
    1st world problems.

I wasn't posting in yours either. I was merely making the observation that this is not just a 1st world problem.

Well can make a long debate about this, but I wasn't looking for it with you. You quoted me referencing yourself and your country which I didn't ask for. So yeah, the question I asked in my previous reply is still unanswered. But don't worry about it. Not looking for an answer either.
  • Morgaen73
    Options
    1st world problems.

Well can make a long debate about this, but I wasn't looking for it with you. You quoted me referencing yourself and your country which I didn't ask for. So yeah, the question I asked in my previous reply is still unanswered. But don't worry about it. Not looking for an answer either.

I'n not worried about it and perhaps we should let the thread topic continue and not hijack it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Omg 6 years ...I can't even imagine .. :o
  • EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have our moments but I think the longest was almost two months and I thought I was going to die. I cannot imagine 6 years. I certainly hope he is seeking medical care for it because there is certainly a problem to cause that. Your profile pic tells us you are an attractive woman (very) so doubt that is it. Certainly hope for the best for you!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Have you checked his vitals?
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Geez! I get cranky and start to question the health of my relationship when we go more than a week or two.

How do you deal? Have you talked to him?
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    ktkdmommy wrote: »
    Have sex!! 6 years??

Either he has a medical issue, is secretly gay, or is getting it somewhere else. I'd have a serious heart to heart with him. My wife and I may go a couple of weeks at times but not usually longer than that, we're both approaching 50 and have raised 3 kids. So yea, something is wrong.