When your hubby has a head ache? We never

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    I can't help but think that it isn't hard to "get caught" by someone you'd rather not see what you posted. I hope that's not the case because we simply don't know her situation.

True. But it doesn't stop people using these forums to bad mouth their spouses and whine about their crappy relationships. Your spouse probably knows what user names you use, especially if you've been on here a while. I guess some people don't care, or maybe they want their spouse to see what they really think of them?

My spouse does not know my user name here because he has never cared enough to ask. I also don't say anything about him here that I haven't said to his face. So this isn't always true.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

True. But it doesn't stop people using these forums to bad mouth their spouses and whine about their crappy relationships. Your spouse probably knows what user names you use, especially if you've been on here a while. I guess some people don't care, or maybe they want their spouse to see what they really think of them?

All too true and good points.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I can't help but think that it isn't hard to "get caught" by someone you'd rather not see what you posted. I hope that's not the case because we simply don't know her situation.

My spouse does not know my user name here because he has never cared enough to ask. I also don't say anything about him here that I haven't said to his face. So this isn't always true.

I bet he does know or could guess youruser name but may not care enough to try it.
    My ex had multiple user names on different sites and I knew him so well I could usually guess what he would call himself. I only bothered to find out when I was gathering evidence for our divorce (because what people say/do on websites is totally admissible)
    But sure, if you're only saying stuff here that you say to his face then there's no issue.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

Whoa..... at least he knows where you stand, right?

The guy has no excuses and (imho) is a fool.

Hang in there
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Your kid looks less than six though...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I bet he does know or could guess youruser name but may not care enough to try it.
    My ex had multiple user names on different sites and I knew him so well I could usually guess what he would call himself. I only bothered to find out when I was gathering evidence for our divorce (because what people say/do on websites is totally admissible)

He does not know my username. I am sure of that. Not everyone has the same experiences in life and like I said I don't say anything here or anywhere else I haven't already said to his face, trust me, he says even worse to me.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Whoa..... at least he knows where you stand, right?

The guy has no excuses and (imho) is a fool.

Hang in there

Thank you. Yes, he knows exactly where I stand. I don't mean to bash him, I just need an outlet sometimes. And I don't bash him to our friends, family/kids anything like that. I don't ever say anything on FB or other social media. This is my one place that he is not involved in and usually feel safe saying something here to get it off my chest cuz when I say it to him he does not care. He spins it somehow to be all my fault. I am starting to think I should keep my mouth shut in my safe place (here) as well cuz people will judge you no matter what you say or where you say it.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I am starting to think I should keep my mouth shut in my safe place (here) as well cuz people will judge you no matter what you say or where you say it.
    You do what you need to do for you. I think you know that, and I do get where you're coming from, but at the end it's you responsible for yourself. Other people, close friends aside maybe, don't factor into it.

Full Disclosure - my ex wife pulled a lot of the same stunts you're talking about. I do get it.

Keep being strong.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I am starting to think I should keep my mouth shut in my safe place (here) as well cuz people will judge you no matter what you say or where you say it.
    You do what you need to do for you. I think you know that, and I do get where you're coming from, but at the end it's you responsible for yourself. Other people, close friends aside maybe, don't factor into it.

Full Disclosure - my ex wife pulled a lot of the same stunts you're talking about. I do get it.

Keep being strong.

<3
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    I never really get head aches. Tell him to drink water
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    he's having sex with someone else

Maybe, maybe not.

He could be completely checked out....

Based on the OP's photo, he's not only checked out but also missing out.
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    ktkdmommy wrote: »
    Have sex!! 6 years??

you havent had sex in 6 years!?
  • drbuzzard91
    Options
    6 years?!?! Oh hell no.. Are you sure he isn't giving it to someone else?!

I was gonna say......hes probably banging on the DL....because if you were my wife, well, lets just say you will always have a warm wet seat to sit on.
  • drbuzzard91
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    6 years?!?! Oh hell no.. Are you sure he isn't giving it to someone else?!

I was gonna say......hes probably banging on the DL....because if you were my wife, well, lets just say you will always have a warm wet seat to sit on.

I'm sorry but because you said wet that just makes me think you peed on it.

lol the warm wet seat I was referring to was my mouth and tongue I should have been more clear haha
  • LaGrandeur90
    LaGrandeur90 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    well this sounds completely made up
  • drbuzzard91
    Options

elaborate
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

elaborate

Well. The OP and this one both have already deactivated. Something is definitely fishy.
  • mablade18
    mablade18 Posts: 6,397 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options