What can I eat on Thanksgiving?!!?!?!1?!!

Options
13»

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I know there are a lot of people who insist on trying to record their Thanksgiving meal for varying reasons. I personally feel that taking a day off from the logging, measuring etc.... in favor of being thankful that we even have the "problem" of daily abundance that we must discipline ourselves in abstaining from is perfectly fine. One day of eating and enjoying it will nor wreck the overall effort.
    I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving no matter how you do it!

So you didn't read the OP?

YES I did but I was addressing the idea that we "must" log and account for it.

I think you might be getting your threads confused. The OP said nothing about logging....
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    I know there are a lot of people who insist on trying to record their Thanksgiving meal for varying reasons. I personally feel that taking a day off from the logging, measuring etc.... in favor of being thankful that we even have the "problem" of daily abundance that we must discipline ourselves in abstaining from is perfectly fine. One day of eating and enjoying it will nor wreck the overall effort.

I think you might be getting your threads confused. The OP said nothing about logging....

No. I am not mixed up at all. I was just speaking on the holiday and being thankful no matter HOW one has their meal. You don't have to like it or accept it.
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »

No. I am not mixed up at all. I was just speaking on the holiday and being thankful no matter HOW one has their meal. You don't have to like it or accept it.

so you made up your own post, question, and answer? So i can go on a vegan thread and talk about meat and logging because
    i feel like it? just stop defending yourself... you didnt read the post and its cool whatever.

Actually no I didn't. But you can keep running your mouth. It won't keep me up at night.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options

so you made up your own post, question, and answer? So i can go on a vegan thread and talk about meat and logging because
    i feel like it? just stop defending yourself... you didnt read the post and its cool whatever.

Actually no I didn't. But you can keep running your mouth. It won't keep me up at night.

So do you have an answer for the OP? Not that they need it a this point.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options

Why did you purposely chose a post about food poisoning to share your kind words of wisdom on thankfulness for everyone?

Just curious.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options

running my moth? my mouth is full of expensive champagne and delicious food... im typing.. so yea. it clearly does keep you up at night because you are so hostile. calm down u are on the internet.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I'm really amused my thread took this turn. I'm also really amused by the people who obviously didn't read the thread and didn't catch on to the sarcasm with my tween-esque exclamation points in the title.

No GI problems today! I still overdid it and don't feel awesome right now, but that was due to quantity rather than type of food. I've been eating so little that my body was like WTF IS ALL THIS YOU'RE SHOVING INTO ME. But let's be honest, that probably would have happened anyway, because pie ;) I'll happily start hiking all this off tomorrow!

Thanks again guys :)

Yay! Thanks for the update :)
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    That is awesome chocolate_owl! I'm glad you were able to do up the day in style.