Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What did you have for lunch?

I thought it might be fun and inspiring to share a photo, short description and total calories of either breakfast, lunch or dinner.

I just made a delicious rocket salad with cherry tomatoes, baby beets, alfalfa, coriander, avocado and cottage cheese with a side of crumbed baked fish. Teehee

Total calories: 326

4suvgunl20wa.jpg

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    You win. Mine was mixed vegetables and homemade bread.
  • VeganRaptor
    VeganRaptor Posts: 164 Member
    I had 200g tofu cooked with soy sauce, a quarter of an avocado on rye bread, and a banana :)
    543 calories :heart:
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Leftover turkey, of course!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Tofu burger with a big ole plate of green/yellow beans :3 omnomnomnom
  • ModernRock
    ModernRock Posts: 372 Member
    Dinner=648 calories.

Broccoli tossed in olive oil, garlic, shallot, and spices, then roasted. Served over bed of couscous and diced tomatoes with a side of leftover baked beans.
  • Dano74
    Dano74 Posts: 503 Member
    Chicken Tikka Masala and a granny smith apple. And a donut. And a cookie.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,787 Member
    My phone camera is broken but I love these threads! I had a salad with leftover turkey, spinach, tomatoes, marinated artichokes, olives, and champagne vinaigrette; cheese wafers and Boursin on the side. It was pretty great.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    1/2 turkey salad sandwich on WW roll. 5WW braided honey pretzels.
  • mafhoney
    mafhoney Posts: 28 Member
    No picture for me - it would've been super boring anyways. But I had a pouch of Chicken of the Sea tuna, with mayo, on a whole wheat english muffin.

And maybe a slice of sheet cake because it was delicious :).
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,787 Member
    I tried one of the new Subway turkey reubens. It was surprisingly good! I had some baked Lay's on the side and was well satisfied.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Today's lunch was minestrone soup since it's pouring buckets here!
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    A can of tuna mixed with mayonnaise & dill pickle with a side of pork rinds to scoop it up with
  • saviola1232
    saviola1232 Posts: 4 Member
    I had the best salad. Wish I would have taken a picture. Spinach, arugula, chick peas, roasted butternut squash, yellow and orange tomatoes, avocado, and a little goat cheese.
  • Britt614
    Britt614 Posts: 98 Member
    Butternut squash, sweet potato crackers, mozzarella cheese stick, and two clementines.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,623 Member
    for dinner I made ground beef pattie on one slice of toast with onions/tomatoes/lite mayo, squash, 1 oz of lays chips 520 calories
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    lunch.jpg
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Chickpea salad sandwich
    Four clementines
    Prunes