Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What did you have for lunch?

Replies

• Pinkytiffy
    Pinkytiffy Posts: 37 Member
    Seems Panera Bread is the most healthiest thing for me. I had a roasted turkey flat bread, Mac & cheese,spritzer and was able to stay under 600 calories without feeling dead inside hungry.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Half a pound of pasta - 815 calories. Did a lot today, so it fit.
  • sarko15
    sarko15 Posts: 330 Member
    Quinoa, chickpeas, and basil tossed with olive oil, lemon, and za'atar, with a side of cherry tomatoes that I forgot to mix in so I just had them in two separate mason jars at my desk :) It was way light on calories, only like 300 but with all that filling protein it took me half the afternoon to eat.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    U2R2 wrote: »
    lunch.jpg

wow thats a tiny lunch!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Today I had a bagel thin and a vegan Boca patty, with an apple. I threw some chili sauce on the "burger" and some raw red onions. Holy heartburn. Mistake. I still feel it, workouts and dinner later.
  • bluebell88xx
    bluebell88xx Posts: 68 Member
    I had 2 Heck sausages with one slice of white bread and a small amount of ketchup, a babybel light and a muller light vanilla yogurt :)
  • Running_and_Coffee
    Running_and_Coffee Posts: 811 Member
    This with an ounce of raw baby spinach--it's one of my favorite recipes: http://fitmencook.com/hi-protein-hearty-tuna-salad/
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,787 Member
    I haven't had it yet, but I'm going to have a salad with smoked trout and champagne vinaigrette.
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Oh man, wish I'd taken a picture - Fish tacos with Trader Joe's reduced carb tortillas, cod, broccoli slaw, and some grapes.

Love these threads, I get so many great lunch ideas :)
  • TGTiger
    TGTiger Posts: 265 Member
    PB&J Sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread and a Toasted Vanilla Coconut Greek Yogurt. Not as creative as the rest of you but hits the spot every time!!!
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Homemade Chicken fried cauliflower rice. Honestly I don't miss the rice at all. Cauliflower makes a smokin rice substitute.
  • not_my_first_rodeo
    not_my_first_rodeo Posts: 311 Member
    Shaved brussels sprout salad with shaved beets, pecans, and goat cheese and a small portion of leftover cranberry relish.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    A weight watchers smart ones frozen spaghetti dinner. I'm a boring loser.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Pork chop, sauteed green beans, barley mushroom risotto. Side of BBQ sauce for the chop.
    546 calories
  • aussieketogal
    aussieketogal Posts: 73 Member
    This morning its Steel Cut Oats stewed with half an apple, topped with cinnamon and a dollop of vanilla yogurt. Wish I could still eat walnuts as they would have added the perfect crunch.
    Calories: 250

5xv7s0qlm5r5.jpg
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    All of your lunches look delicious! I had a measly yogurt, apple and salami with cream cheese.
  • Pinkytiffy
    Pinkytiffy Posts: 37 Member
    Chicken and shrimp marsala with a house salad. 800 calories. It was a lunch/dinner.
  • NomaElephant
    NomaElephant Posts: 16 Member
    Baked Sweet potato skins. Leftover from my mother
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    liquid lunch. half a glass of whisky and out for a run/