How do you get over someone you are in love with?

Options
13»

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    You *kitten* don't.... it only fades.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    DO NOT go back to him, like you said, he's like a drug...I've been there, went back to a guy and it just made me feel *kitten* because I knew I deserved better, "but he made me feel so good". Barf.

The "barf" bit made me chuckle..been there.

OP..I hope you are back to being in a good place soon! I love the quote, " Don't look back..you're not going that way." <3

• jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My heart hurts for you. This literally feels like you're going to throw up and life will never be the same.

Good news, life will never be the same! It will get better and better. The door to your future has just exceeded any and all expectations. Embrace the opportunities you have now been given.......

But first... get *kitten* drunk. Flirt your *kitten* off and move on. This guy has no idea what kind of beautiful he has lost.....nor does he deserve to.
    Cheers.
  • rjones42476
    rjones42476 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It is just as you said....like a drug. I went through a breakup and it took me a long time to get over it. Stay away from him. No contact. It took me too long to figure that out. I still think about her but it doesn't control me anymore.