RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    i like to crush up cornbread, heat it up and put syrup on top of it

that's yummilious! :)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Apparently ketchup on scrambled eggs is odd to some people

Not to me at all.. I actually do this too, but in secret at the eating table.. folks around me thinks that gross.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Tuna + hot salsa
    pizza + habanero sauce
    Mac & cheese + Ketchup
    Bologna + whipped cream (yep)
    Habanero peppers + cheddar

A few more, and before anyone asks, I saw the bologna thing on the 3 Stooges when I was a kid and tried it. LoL, it actually tastes pretty good, although I haven't had it in 45 years or so o:)
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    i like to crush up cornbread, heat it up and put syrup on top of it

that's yummilious! :)

I've been trying to spread the gospel on how good this is but no one believes me.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    Tuna + hot salsa
    pizza + habanero sauce
    Mac & cheese + Ketchup

A few more, and before anyone asks, I saw the bologna thing on the 3 Stooges when I was a kid and tried it. LoL, it actually tastes pretty good, although I haven't had it in 45 years or so o:)

Curious.... how is the bologna and whipped cream served up?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Apparently ketchup on scrambled eggs is odd to some people

Only way I eat them.
    I also eat pancakes and waffles with pb and syrup.
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Tuna + hot salsa
    pizza + habanero sauce
    Mac & cheese + Ketchup

I just made a sandwich. It's probably not a heck of a lot different than some of the outrageous waffles you see sold at Denny's and such...
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Tuna + hot salsa
    pizza + habanero sauce
    Mac & cheese + Ketchup

I just made a sandwich. It's probably not a heck of a lot different than some of the outrageous waffles you see sold at Denny's and such...

That doesn't sound too far off from something I would do.. and my list above is short.. LOL
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Tuna + hot salsa
    pizza + habanero sauce
    Mac & cheese + Ketchup

That doesn't sound too far off from something I would do.. and my list above is short.. LOL

To be honest, if it's sweet, I'll probably try it lol. Horrible sweet tooth here.
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    I like it when I order pancakes and scrambled eggs. Some of the syrup will run onto the eggs. it's good. But if i was just eating scrambled eggs by themselves, the idea of putting syrup on them is gross.

Go figure.

That's a problem plate for me. The problem is I always run out of syrup before the actual food is gone. Love the stuff.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Tuna + hot salsa
    pizza + habanero sauce
    Mac & cheese + Ketchup

To be honest, if it's sweet, I'll probably try it lol. Horrible sweet tooth here.

I am from the country so us country folks do some strange things.. The cornbread idea above is something to do every time you make cornbread, also its something you do when you make homemade biscuits. This is instant dessert after a meal.

Also left over rice, add butter and sugar and heat it up.
  • Grey_1
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Tuna + hot salsa
    pizza + habanero sauce
    Mac & cheese + Ketchup

I am from the country so us country folks do some strange things.. The cornbread idea above is something to do every time you make cornbread, also its something you do when you make homemade biscuits. This is instant dessert after a meal.

Also left over rice, add butter and sugar and heat it up.

You're killing me softly....with your cornbread....seriously, I'll eat a whole pan
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Wanna increase the quality of your sandwich or burger? Throw a dorito on it. I promise it's good, I'd never steer you wrong.
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Wanna increase the quality of your sandwich or burger? Throw a dorito on it. I promise it's good, I'd never steer you wrong.
    I do chips on tuna sandwiches, so your suggestion has much merit lol. I may have to try that :)
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have really weird taste buds, I think.

Eggs + salsa/picante + cheese + sour cream, on bread (like a breakfast Texmex sandwich)... I also take leftover taco night ingredients and will eat them on bread like a sandwich.
    Tuna + hot sauce + black beans + pineapple, in a lettuce wrap (delicious)
    Tofu + hot sauce + soy sauce + Worcestershire sauce, pan fried (especially yummo in a pita pocket)
    I could go on forever. Haha!