LNS: 0

Streak: 25
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 1*
    Streak: 0

Ugg, daughter came for a visit with pizza at 8pm. Unplanned, over 1000....Paid for it with heartburn all night, still this morning. Remember this feeling! :s

New day! :)
  • CarrieA180
    Options
    135terry wrote: »
    Me - 4
    LNS - 0
    Difficult last night as we visited some friends to play cards. Stuck to my two glasses of wine which I planned for and was within my daily calorie intake and did not eat any of the snacks that were made available. Knowing I would be reporting this morning helped me to say "No thank you". :-)

Thank you to those who set up this challenge.

Awesome job! Great planning with the wine! You stuck to your calorie goal but still remained social, didn't feel deprived. :)
    Ver000nika wrote: »
    and all the commercials in tv are about food :-I

found good thought though: "I will not feel deprived, when I turn down junk food/LNS; I will feel empowered that I made healthy choice"

my choice to be healthy :-)

I know. It's a tough time. Great quote to think about during those times!
  • CarrieA180
    Options
    hotel4dogs wrote: »
    I am fighting a huge LNS urge right now. This challenge is helping me win. Off to make a cup of herbal tea :)

Well done! :)
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Me -5
    LNS - 0
    I like the idea of a tea to give you comfort during the long evening of no snacks. I heard oolong and dandelion are good for you. Am going to try.

Can anyone tell me how I can reply to someone's post. I only see buttons to encourage (which is great), but I noticed others can respond to a previous post, and I'm not sure how to do this
    Thanks,
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Me -5
    LNS - 0
    I like the idea of a tea to give you comfort during the long evening of no snacks. I heard oolong and dandelion are good for you. Am going to try.

Can anyone tell me how I can reply to someone's post. I only see buttons to encourage (which is great), but I noticed others can respond to a previous post, and I'm not sure how to do this
    Thanks,

Click the quote
  • 135terry
    Options
    KariBush78 wrote: »
    Me -5
    LNS - 0

Thanks,

Click the quote

Thanks. I was looking for a reply button - lol
  • mmarshall74
    mmarshall74 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I need to join this challenge.... after dinner snacking/binging is causing me to fail at my weight loss efforts. I do great at tracking and controlling my eating during the day.... but from about 8pm-11pm I lose it and have gained back about 1/3 of the 90lbs I've lost. Like others have stated if it eat that "one bite" after dinner, I feel as if I can't stop until I'm stuffed.... if I can avoid that first bite I feel like I'll be ok! Wish me luck! I need it...
  • 135terry
    Options
    I need to join this challenge.... after dinner snacking/binging is causing me to fail at my weight loss efforts. I do great at tracking and controlling my eating during the day.... but from about 8pm-11pm I lose it and have gained back about 1/3 of the 90lbs I've lost. Like others have stated if it eat that "one bite" after dinner, I feel as if I can't stop until I'm stuffed.... if I can avoid that first bite I feel like I'll be ok! Wish me luck! I need it...

Committing to posting to this challenge each day has really helped me avoid that first bite. I started Dec 2nd and have not given in since beginning the challenge. I don't remember ever going that long without LNS. Good luck, you can do it.
  • Deanne182
    Deanne182 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Dec 6

Me: 1
    Lns: 0

Streak: 1

:)

• phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Just saw this (after I ate junk again! late last nite!)
    Starting today: Dec 7

Me:
    Lns:
  • 135terry
    Options
    Ver000nika wrote: »
    Me - 4
    LNS - 0
    Difficult last night as we visited some friends to play cards. Stuck to my two glasses of wine which I planned for and was within my daily calorie intake and did not eat any of the snacks that were made available. Knowing I would be reporting this morning helped me to say "No thank you". :-)

Thank you to those who set up this challenge.

my hero @ cards+friends+alcohol+no LNS (y) wow (y)

hungry, yet happy me made it to bed:
    me 5 :-)
    LNS 1

:)
  • 135terry
    Options
    Me -5
    LNS - 0

Thanks,

NOTE: I read a little more about oolong tea and it may interfere with sleep if you drink after 6:00 pm. Not sure about dandelion tea. If replacing LNS with tea may want to think about a herbal tea with no caffeine.
  • 135terry
    Options
    I read a little more about oolong tea and it may interfere with sleep if you drink after 6:00 pm. Not sure about dandelion tea. If replacing LNS with tea may want to think about a herbal tea with no caffeine
  • jonni82014
    jonni82014 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    ME:6
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Me: 7

Streak: 26
  • leapyearcin