Your favorite Christmas time herbal teas?

Options
I'm looking for new ideas! I don't drink black tea though, just herbal. Thanks!

Replies

• mamajenb
    mamajenb Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's has a candy cane green tea that I love
  • RochelleLUnangst
    RochelleLUnangst Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Gingerbread Spice is by far my favorite. With a little bit of honey and almond milk, and with nutmeg sprinkled on top it tastes like dessert!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Stash makes a herbal tea called "Christmas in Paris" that I love. It's like a combination of chocolately, vanilla, mint, and lavender flavors -- which sounds kind of bizarre, but it's really good.
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings' Candy Cane Lane is the best, vanilla peppermint (altho it technically isn't an herbal, it's a decaf green)

I'm also a loose-tea drinker, so anything from DAVIDsTEA's winter collection. A couple years back they had a rooibos called Alpine Punch that tasted exactly like my wife's grandma's Christmas almond cookies.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    anything and everything cinnamon.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasoning has a delicious apple cinnamon hot tea. It also makes a yummy evening cocktail with a bit of spiced rum, cinnamon stick, and slice of orange.
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    David's Tea has Snow Day and Sleigh Ride that are both delicious. One is minty, the other cinnamon spice.
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Caramel Apple Dream
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,052 Member
    Options
    Where can DAVIDsTEA be procured? Is it just a Canadian thing?
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride rocks my socks. Especially with some stevia and almond milk. Mmmm....
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about David's tea. I think they have a website?
    Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride sounds freakin' amaze-balls!!! Can't wait to hit the tea aisle this weekend!
  • Frenchgrad
    Frenchgrad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride rocks my socks. Especially with some stevia and almond milk. Mmmm....

Inspired by this, I just picked up a box of this tea. Having a cup now, and wow is it ever awesome! It tastes just like a warm sugar cookie and the smell...just yum.

I also picked up some Bigelow Mint Peppermint Bark and Ginger Snappish tea. Also yum.

• ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,052 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired also. Thank you for this thread!
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Mmm! A tea thread! I need that gingerbread tea in my life like right now!
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Options
    I just love warm tea on a cold night. Makes my belly feel warm, happy, and full without breaking the calorie bank! ☕️
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride and Candy Cane Lane by Celestial Seasonings are in my cabinet right now! I also have Peppermint Bark and Eggnogg'n by Bigelow. I discovered those last year and I'm stocking up so I have enough to get through the winter! With a little milk and Splenda they're like dessert for me.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Fun thread I might get a couple delish Holiday teas
  • JustAnotherOneOfThoseGirls
    Options
    the English Tea Shop advent calendar is one of my favourite Christmas-y purchases, you get a different festive tea every day, and they're all delicious. Think silent night, candy cane, gingerbread, just to name a few. If you're looking to experiment with new and different flavours, I would recommend it
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »

Drinking this now for the first time and love it! I added a bit of zero calorie sweetener and I'm thinking about a second cup already lol. Also picked up Celestial Seasonings Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland and I'm going to try that one tonight :)
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Options
    Going to the store right now to grab all the Celestial Seasoning flavors! So excited! I guess it's the little things in life for me right now...haha!