Your favorite Christmas time herbal teas?

Options
2»

Replies

• GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I need to find Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride!

Edit: Darn, I just googled it, and I can't drink it. It has gluten.
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ok I had to travel to Sprouts but I finally found them! Has anyone tried Sugar Plum Spice?
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Ok I had to travel to Sprouts but I finally found them! Has anyone tried Sugar Plum Spice?

I stopped in another store this afternoon and saw that one, but ended up with Candy Cane Lane and then Gingerbread Spice. Did you pick up the Sugar Plum Spice?
  • crzycatlady1
    Options
    I need to find Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride!

Edit: Darn, I just googled it, and I can't drink it. It has gluten.

The Celestial Seasoning Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland, Gingerbread Spice and Candy Cane Lane are all gluten free :)
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings used to have a delicious cranberry apple zinger that I just loved! I haven't seen it years though!
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options

I stopped in another store this afternoon and saw that one, but ended up with Candy Cane Lane and then Gingerbread Spice. Did you pick up the Sugar Plum Spice?

I didn't but I wanted to! My husband limited me to two, haha! They were on sale 2/$6. I got Sugar Cookie and Cranberry Vanilla. I tried the Sugar Cookie and it is so good! It's so weird because the packet smells like orange vanilla, but when you brew it up it smells legit like a Sugar Cookie! How did they do that? I'm waiting for the Vanilla Cranberry to cool down now!

• crzycatlady1
    edited December 2016
    Options

I didn't but I wanted to! My husband limited me to two, haha! They were on sale 2/$6. I got Sugar Cookie and Cranberry Vanilla. I tried the Sugar Cookie and it is so good! It's so weird because the packet smells like orange vanilla, but when you brew it up it smells legit like a Sugar Cookie! How did they do that? I'm waiting for the Vanilla Cranberry to cool down now!

Sale at my store was 2/$4 so I bought 4 boxes-that was my husband's limit lol! Today I had two cups of the sugar cookie and then a cup of the Candy Cane Lane. Loved both of them!
  • rod2341
    rod2341 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I just wanted some helpful insight on a tea called Cali girl tea which comes in a green box. Have any of you tried it and if so what are your thoughts ? I'm trying to lose some few extra pounds.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    Options
    Stash makes a herbal tea called "Christmas in Paris" that I love. It's like a combination of chocolately, vanilla, mint, and lavender flavors -- which sounds kind of bizarre, but it's really good.

I just bought that and their other holiday offering "Christmas Eve". I'm drinking the "Christmas Eve" right now. It's delicious.

I bought a few others mentioned in this thread because I am cold all the time and love drinking herbal tea to warm up.
  • crzycatlady1
    Options
    Stash makes a herbal tea called "Christmas in Paris" that I love. It's like a combination of chocolately, vanilla, mint, and lavender flavors -- which sounds kind of bizarre, but it's really good.

I just bought that and their other holiday offering "Christmas Eve". I'm drinking the "Christmas Eve" right now. It's delicious.

I bought a few others mentioned in this thread because I am cold all the time and love drinking herbal tea to warm up.

Where did you find these? Thanks!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    Options

Wegman's, on a special display on an endcap.
  • crzycatlady1
    edited December 2016
    Options

Wegman's, on a special display on an endcap.

I don't think we have that store around here but I'm going to check, thanks!

eta: found a local store that carries this brand, going to stop in this week and see if I can find it!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    edited December 2016
    Options

I'm drinking this now. I bought it yesterday on your recommendation. It's really lovely. Highly recommend. I'm glad I tried it.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I like Stash's Cinnamon Vanilla & Maple Apple Cider teas. The maple tea smells more maple than it tastes. The first time I tried it I thought is was going to be way too much maple.....but it's just right.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I found this herbal tea called Christmas Mystery at a little European imports store here in town. I don't even like tea (bought it for my husband), but this one is delicious. It's got cinnamon and clove with a little citrus action. I think the company is Greenfield?

ETA: I lied. LOL It's a black tea. But yummy nonetheless.
  • Ploofs
    Ploofs Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    After reading this thread... I'll have to stop by and get a few teas myself :)
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

I'm drinking this now. I bought it yesterday on your recommendation. It's really lovely. Highly recommend. I'm glad I tried it.

I am so glad you like it. Thanks for starting this thread, I've got planned to pick up several of the teas that people have mentioned.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily "Christmas tea" but I like Fireside Vanilla Spice and Cinnamon Apple Spice in the winter.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasons have the Celestial Tearoom line and the decaf chai is really good. Stash's decaf chai is good too, better than the regular actually.