I just drank a cup of heavy cream

Replies

• lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    I used to drink all of the little cream containers at restaurants when I was little. Not sure why I stopped! I still put it in my coffee though :D
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    I used to drink all of the little cream containers at restaurants when I was little. Not sure why I stopped! I still put it in my coffee though :D
    [/quote

HAHA! My 15 yr old still does this.
  • umieto
    umieto Posts: 46
    You haven't lived life until you've drank straight heavy cream.

QFT
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    I just drank a jar of mayo :drinker:
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    You just drank it?? Umm..... I use it to make things, but to just drink it kinda makes me gag a bit. But heck...whatever sails your ship...

I was hoping the title to this thread was a metaphor... when I realized it was literal I puked a little in my mouth. Next up, deep fried butter.
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    I can honestly say I've never looked at a pint of heavy cream and said "Mmmm, I want to drink you!" Make Alfredo sauce? Yes. Make whipped cream? Yes. Straight out the carton? Never knew it was a thing.

Maybe it was hot cocoa?

More like cold, uncooked chocolate pudding. Or melted chocolate ice cream?
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    I just ate 750 cals worth of Mexican Fiery Sweet Chipotle walkers sensations crisps to hit my calories, fooking fantastic.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    [/quote

HAHA! My 15 yr old still does this.

Hell, *I* still do this!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    nasty
    wow how many calories was that???????????????????
  • Carnivor0us
    I can honestly say I've never looked at a pint of heavy cream and said "Mmmm, I want to drink you!" Make Alfredo sauce? Yes. Make whipped cream? Yes. Straight out the carton? Never knew it was a thing.

Maybe it was hot cocoa?

More like cold, uncooked chocolate pudding. Or melted chocolate ice cream?

It was more like the latter. :-)
  • Carnivor0us
    nasty
    wow how many calories was that???????????????????

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Ick. :sick:
  • Spicydeene
    Spicydeene Posts: 37 Member
    Damn, that's hardcore!
  • l0vedim0
    l0vedim0 Posts: 42 Member
    half/half + frosted flakes = yummy! LOL
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    If I took a cup of it and then whipped it with some vanilla, sugar, and rum I could do it (which I did at Christmas, after downing an entire bottle of Shiraz by myself ... lol ... drunk munchies), but straight ... eh, it's not really that appealing to me...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    LOL noooooooooooo that is bad fat...you are F'd!!!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    The bigger question is uummmmm...WHY?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I think it's sexy. It's just food. Fit it into your weeks goals.
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    that i gross. I don't mean to be rude....but ????? You seriously need to stock your freezer and panty with something that isn't pure fat for when you don't want to cook. And I am on High Fat, Low Carb...but that seems like a not-so-good choice. I would rather be 800 under that drink that much dairy fat.

I keep string cheese, turkey pepperoni, olives, and sugar snap peas on hand at all times......and canned tuna. There is always a meal for grabbing without preparation. Also cook too much meat and freeze a portion or two to throw on salad greens.

I honesty hope it doesnt make you ill (and I love cream--but a CUP). OUCH
  • LAW_714
    LAW_714 Posts: 258
    You haven't lived life until you've drank straight heavy cream.

But if you suffer from lactose intolerance it might make you wish you were dead... :)