MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Deleted because I can.
  • trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    half/half + frosted flakes = yummy! LOL

QFT. This was one of my favorite indulgences before MFP
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Wow! I can't even drink full fat milk any more, and I LOVE milk!
  • ElizaGeorge
    ElizaGeorge Posts: 140 Member
    that i gross. I don't mean to be rude....but ????? You seriously need to stock your freezer and panty with something that isn't pure fat for when you don't want to cook. And I am on High Fat, Low Carb...but that seems like a not-so-good choice. I would rather be 800 under that drink that much dairy fat.

I keep string cheese, turkey pepperoni, olives, and sugar snap peas on hand at all times......and canned tuna. There is always a meal for grabbing without preparation. Also cook too much meat and freeze a portion or two to throw on salad greens.

I honesty hope it doesnt make you ill (and I love cream--but a CUP). OUCH

I think all of us are trying to fill our panties with something that isn't pure fat... that's why we're on MFP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • becajb
    becajb Posts: 50
    I can honestly say I've never looked at a pint of heavy cream and said "Mmmm, I want to drink you!" Make Alfredo sauce? Yes. Make whipped cream? Yes. Straight out the carton? Never knew it was a thing.

so agree
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Did you drink it in the bathroom?
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    that i gross. I don't mean to be rude....but ????? You seriously need to stock your freezer and panty with something that isn't pure fat for when you don't want to cook. And I am on High Fat, Low Carb...but that seems like a not-so-good choice. I would rather be 800 under that drink that much dairy fat.

I keep string cheese, turkey pepperoni, olives, and sugar snap peas on hand at all times......and canned tuna. There is always a meal for grabbing without preparation. Also cook too much meat and freeze a portion or two to throw on salad greens.

I think all of us are trying to fill our panties with something that isn't pure fat... that's why we're on MFP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

giggity
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Did you drink it in the bathroom?

Well, I've downed a half cup of coconut oil once without issues, so this was a walk in the park.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Oh I so wasn't going to come here. I can't do that much oily stuff all at once so I would have issues there. But, seeing all the negative posts against the op brings out my contrary nature and I want to cheer the op on and say do it again do it again. Maybe not today though.
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Oh, yeah. I'll admit it. I've done that.
  • fallingken
    fallingken Posts: 98 Member
    Respect .... and envy too. I bet it was AWESOME!!!
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member

giggity

Awesome. Pure awesome.
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    I'd rather down a can of heavy whipping cream tbh lol ...
  • Jennyflies
    Jennyflies Posts: 94 Member
    I'd rather down a can of heavy whipping cream tbh lol ...

Same thing isnt it? At least in the stores around my area they are the same. If i want heavy cream I have to buy the heavy whipping cream (unwhipped, just liquid)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I used to do that all the time when I was a teenager. I was hungry, a friend pointed it out. Delicious!!!
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    I'd be too worried my lactose intolerance would flare up.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Awesome - someone had to do it. lol
  • pluckabee
    pluckabee Posts: 346 Member
    Man.. My wimpy digestive system can only manage a shot glass worth of heavy cream at once
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    If I took a cup of it and then whipped it with some vanilla, sugar, and rum I could do it (which I did at Christmas, after downing an entire bottle of Shiraz by myself ... lol ... drunk munchies), but straight ... eh, it's not really that appealing to me...

I've never thought to add rum to my whipped cream but that sounds very yummy : )
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Sounds delish but here doesnt do heavy cream

I'll just have to use full fat cream then ;(

nom nom nom