The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• bisto1971
    bisto1971 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    h1udd wrote: »
    are we talking chronological middle age ... ie I am 44 .... but I play like a child ?

Love this! I'm 46 but still 18 years old really
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    38 right here! HI! :drinker:
  • ChristinaLee1979
    Options
    38 years old and new to this app. Please feel free to add me too! Could use some friends for motivation and ideas
  • DomCraigKing
    DomCraigKing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just turned 51 last month and am loving it ! Am fitter than I was at any time in my 40's and now have the time and patience to be able to do all that I want to.
    Losing weight, getting fitter and enjoying every minute of it.
    Feel free to add me as more friends equals more motivation and help for all.
  • utbeef
    utbeef Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! 48 going on 29 here, and happy just doing life in the south!! Go Vols!!!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Old enough ;) Add me

Prove it with numbers. :)
  • djsmomof3
    djsmomof3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    42 here!
  • KJA179
    KJA179 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can't admit my age. I'm so disconnected from it. Let's just say my oldest 2 are in college. And feel free to add me.
  • AuroraErratic
    AuroraErratic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 53, never stopped being active but weight crept up on me anyway! I don't know how to add friends but hope people will add me.
  • TonyB0588
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Deleted duplicate post
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    KJA179 wrote: »
    I can't admit my age. I'm so disconnected from it. Let's just say my oldest 2 are in college. And feel free to add me.

So what? I have a grandchild already from my eldest. My second is about to get married. The third is old enough to get a driver's license shortly. So I'm not feeling so young either.

Will add you anyway. :)
  • tinigirl74
    tinigirl74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    In my forties too. Feel free to add me.
  • YogaBoxer79
    YogaBoxer79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm 38 yrs young. Been on MFP for a couple years on and off but have been going strong over the last year in my quest to readjust my goals and put health/fitness first (rather than the scale). Would love to meet more friends to help keep me on the path :)
  • barefootboatnik
    barefootboatnik Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Creeping up on 47 here. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    51 was watching a powerlifting meet today. Guess I got one more meet in me. 440 lb bench press in next meet.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Z_I_L_L_A wrote: »
    51 was watching a powerlifting meet today. Guess I got one more meet in me. 440 lb bench press in next meet.

No way are you 51..
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Yup, 46 here. 47 is knocking at my door in a few months. But I feel like I’m 30. Ooh Rah!!!
  • DJtobias13
    DJtobias13 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    39 and looking to get my cardio back in prime condition by time I hit the big 4Ohh. I have 46 weeks and hoping to compete in a warrior dash/tough mudder type competition towards the fall. Anyone feel free to friend me... pretty good knowledge to share on exercise and nutrition, getting better with motivation, and always looking to learn more. Cheers to a healthy new year B)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hello and welcome to all the new people! Please keep your arms and heads inside the threads at all times and keep your spines in an upright position. Do not attempt to exit the forums until the earth has come to a complete stop. Thank you for your cooperation :tongue: