The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    pjpv7xauiwjw.jpg
    good afternoon .my job

Love it!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    jojo6mfp wrote: »
    Wow I guess I’m middle of the middle aged crew :# does being called middle aged make anyone else feel old? Lol

No its fine . You look pretty good for middle age lol
  • Silhouette_man
    Silhouette_man Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Age is just a number. You're as old as you feel or think you are. :smile:
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Wow I guess I’m middle of the middle aged crew :# does being called middle aged make anyone else feel old? Lol
    Not really....LOL And then I saw the KY jelly ads on my phone, now that made me feel old :D:D

• Ralphone
    Options
    Wow you know it ok for us middle ages to use that right lol B)
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    HAHAHA Yes, but it was more about older women who needed it.....LOL It wouldn't let me post the ad...........
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Not really....LOL And then I saw the KY jelly ads on my phone, now that made me feel old :D:D

What IS the deal with those ads?! I was thinking it was advertising directly to me based on my cookies or something? *relieved*
  • j3ff2mtbr
    j3ff2mtbr Posts: 55 Member
    Options

What IS the deal with those ads?! I was thinking it was advertising directly to me based on my cookies or something? *relieved*

Well at least my sense of humor is still in it's teens to 20's. I still snickered when I read KY.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    If the guidelines were based on mentality, I would never be old
  • Ralphone
    Options
    HAHAHA Yes, but it was more about older women who needed it.....LOL It wouldn't let me post the ad...........

Just jk use it good health.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I see we are very active this morning ;)
  • Ralphone
    Options

No cookie's here we are all watching our diet B)
  • lac251
    lac251 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    46... You can add me, too. :smile:
  • Ralphone
    Options

Look in setting for ad preferences. I think you can change it
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    If the guidelines were based on mentality, I would never be old

Same
  • seahy
    seahy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting My Fitness Pal for the 15th (seems like) time. Never give up, I guess. Gave up running because of too many injuries, and gained some weight. One thing I have never done faithfully, is track food. Most of what I read says that it is a key factor. So I am trying again.
  • Ralphone
    edited April 2018
    Options
    You can do it. I think food is 80%of it .Make a plan and get it done . Good luck keep at it
  • Ralphone
    Options

If you have not figure it out I am very bord at work keeping an eye on something lol
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

If you have not figure it out I am very bord at work keeping an eye on something lol

Me too. I'm at an estate house waiting for someone to arrive during the 4 hour window.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Ps I work at a nuclear reactor plant. no I'm just kidding