The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    fuzacoza wrote: »
    Quick question, how do you add people as friends? Clicking on profiles only give a message option?!

When you get to the profile section click on the username and it will take you to the next section which has add friend.
  • fuzacoza
    fuzacoza Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    berky06 wrote: »
    Quick question, how do you add people as friends? Clicking on profiles only give a message option?!

When you get to the profile section click on the username and it will take you to the next section which has add friend.

Aha! Thank you friend B)
  • facelegtoe
    facelegtoe Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    [EDIT: Just realised the thread is called "UPPER 30's", but I'm still lower 30's. Ho hum. Feel free to add me anyway. I'll show myself out. lol]

Hey all! I'm back at MFP after a long break and a further weight gain. Looking for pals to cheer each other on. Add me!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    kcpond wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    kcpond wrote: »
    It's rainy in my part of Ontario today. I don't mind cause my garden needs it.
    My super sweaty workout yesterday seems to not have made me too sore so that's a yay. Anyone got any fathers day gift ideas???

What part of Ontario are you from. It is supposed to rain here in London. Has not started yet, but they just issued a thunderstorm watch for London. Sorry, no fathers day ideas from me though.

I'm in Toronto. We had rain overnight and this morning and I just got an alert for a sever thunderstorm warning. It is really humid so I wouldn't be surprised.

I was in London for a skating competition in February I think it was. During one of those ice storms. What a fun city.

Yes we get some ice storms and snow storms here, but we get used to it. Still don't see storms as bad as they get out east. Rain here really didn't develop that much. Had one 15 minute downpour but that was it.

we live in an area with old trees so every storm branches and trees fall over. MY patio furniture was blown off our deck last night in the storm though. We only got a bit of thunder and rain

That ice storm we drove home and the car was covered but the second we hit the GTA it was just rain. I will take our more temperate weather
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    How's everyone's baby Thursday going? I'm contemplating running to get my boy mcdonalds for lunch but I'll probably be lazy and shower and make him lunch.

It's almost the weekend anyone have any plans?
  • KLC3354
    KLC3354 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How's everyone's baby Thursday going? I'm contemplating running to get my boy mcdonalds for lunch but I'll probably be lazy and shower and make him lunch.

Golf tournament
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Almost there my beautiful friends!! Happy Thursday!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Apparently Thursday is my version of "Meeting Monday" because that is all that is happening today. What a waste of time! But at least I get a breather to come say high to the coolest, hippest, youngest middle-agers on the boards!
  • Pat_Johnson
    Pat_Johnson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday! I’m back on MFP after much time away and looking to get back on track... looking for some friends to help motivate each other add me!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options

1) Donate platelets.
    2) Smoke some tri-tips.
    3) Celebrate granddaughter's birthday.
    4) Get treated like a king on Father's Day (HAHA! - as if that will happen).

It will be F-U-N-fun! Have a great weekend, all you fathers and grandfathers!

• allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options

1. Gym.
    2. Outlet Shop.
    3. Dinner in Philly with friend
    10,101,975. Clean the house.
  • chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    31 here but need friends that are here for the same reason I am.. To be healthy and get fit! Feel free to add me.
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    1. Travel
    2. Celebrate with my daughter
    3. Eat far too much
    4. Be with my father AND my kids for father's day for the first time in 12 years
    5. Not miss time at the gym/on the road exercising
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Sounds like everyone has fun weekends ahead.

We'll be seeing The Incredibles 2 on Saturday for a fun family thing to do for my birthday.
    My mom's best childhood friend is going to visit so we'll do dinner with them
    gotta plan fathers day
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Just love those days, even your shuffled music is turning out just the right tunes. The opposite though, winter this side of the world. But still love getting up when it is dark outside, everyone sleeping going for a nice long run.

Where are you from? 4 hour marathon! That's terrific! No keto here, but intermittent fasting yes (except lately...I feel a peanut butter purge from the pantry coming). Came into work and put One Way Out on Youtube--the playlist they've come up with is making me want to chuck work and head to the shore. If only...

By the looks of things the only South African on MFP : p

Yeah happy with that, reckon I can do a 3h50 or so at my age. I started running two years ago after taking 50 minutes to do a 5k Parkrun back then! Enjoy running...great for the soul as well.

Nope you aren't the only South African @versicolour is one too.

Nice! Most people I know use apps like Fitbit. Their trackers are popular here so people prefer the apps then I guess.

Im Australian so Im in a minority too :laugh:

I am too, we should be friends!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    clobern80 wrote: »
    1. Travel
    2. Celebrate with my daughter
    3. Eat far too much
    4. Be with my father AND my kids for father's day for the first time in 12 years
    5. Not miss time at the gym/on the road exercising

First time in 12 years, thats awesome.
    letitia75 wrote: »
    Just love those days, even your shuffled music is turning out just the right tunes. The opposite though, winter this side of the world. But still love getting up when it is dark outside, everyone sleeping going for a nice long run.

Where are you from? 4 hour marathon! That's terrific! No keto here, but intermittent fasting yes (except lately...I feel a peanut butter purge from the pantry coming). Came into work and put One Way Out on Youtube--the playlist they've come up with is making me want to chuck work and head to the shore. If only...

By the looks of things the only South African on MFP : p

Yeah happy with that, reckon I can do a 3h50 or so at my age. I started running two years ago after taking 50 minutes to do a 5k Parkrun back then! Enjoy running...great for the soul as well.

Nope you aren't the only South African @versicolour is one too.

Nice! Most people I know use apps like Fitbit. Their trackers are popular here so people prefer the apps then I guess.

Im Australian so Im in a minority too :laugh:

I am too, we should be friends!

G'day :smile:
  • xoxorainie
    xoxorainie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a great week!
  • dhahnjr2323
    dhahnjr2323 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the group.
  • chaseracer2386