The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Hope everyone has a great Sunday Funday!
  • Eedmurray
    Eedmurray Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New here! Not to mfp, been trying for a while. Trying is the key word - not much success due to flagging commitment at night :( could use support!
  • blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Staring this weight loss thing again, I need friends to help me be accountable. Please add me!
  • hockeyonthebeach182
    hockeyonthebeach182 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Gooood afternoon MFPeeps....36 and back on here to remotivate, get tone and start T25!!! Yahooooo!
  • Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Gooood afternoon MFPeeps....36 and back on here to remotivate, get tone and start T25!!! Yahooooo!
    love the profile name!!

• stephanietoepel78
    stephanietoepel78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Im 40, female and lost 1 measley pound the first week. All that work, going to bed hungry, drinking apple cider vinegar (ew) and just 1 pound. Yikes. Gonna seriously need this support group. What a difficult but crazy journey.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Im 40, female and lost 1 measley pound the first week. All that work, going to bed hungry, drinking apple cider vinegar (ew) and just 1 pound. Yikes. Gonna seriously need this support group. What a difficult but crazy journey.

Are you exercising? Pretty sure the apple cider vinegar is a myth, in fact a Dr told me so. It's hard work. But worh the effort you'll see results soon
  • MellyMel377
    MellyMel377 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    41 here, feel free to add me.
  • Brabo_Grip
    Brabo_Grip Posts: 285 Member
    Options

Sounds like good work to me and in a "safe" way (1-1.5lbs a week). Kudos to you! Keep it it up!

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Aww it's tough when you don't get the loss you expect, just keep at it.. those 1lbs will add up.
  • Toons84
    Toons84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    52 years old here. Just starting out & trying to take control. Looking for motivation from people around the same age. This will be a difficult journey, but I would like for it to be fun also, so silliness is just fine with me. If you are similar, please add me.
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow (monday) 5am, national mall d.c. 7-10 mile jog, whose with me?
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Hey...hope you all had a great weekend! Lets all have a great Monday!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a great start to the week.... had a great upper body workout.... a great protein shake for breakfast and now to kick work in the butt!

The distance between dreams and reality is called action - now, go out start an action!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    My friend comes to visit tomorrow, I woke up with a sore shin/knee so I'm taking that as a sign not to run and to just get my errands and tidying done. Happy Monday to all the middle agers
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    So far it has been a wonderful Monday! I hope you all have a great Monday! Time to get outside and get my walking in!
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Hi there I’m 35. Hoping to get healthier and enjoy the rest of my life that way
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Welcome new folks. Have a great and healthy day. Feel free to friend me.