The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, I like friends. Add me if you want to! :)
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    Soooooo glad it's almost Friday, WOOO HOOOOOOO. I hope ya'll have a great weekend!!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Soooooo glad it's almost Friday, WOOO HOOOOOOO. I hope ya'll have a great weekend!!

Friday will be nice. Much better than Thursday though not as good as Saturday. :)
  • jules8203
    jules8203 Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    It's now 2018 and I'm finally joining. I'm 36 and joined this site last week. Feel free to add me. I need the motivation to stay on track.
  • clynds
    clynds Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    At 43, I believe I qualify for this group too :) Add me.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    jules8203 wrote: »
    It's now 2018 and I'm finally joining. I'm 36 and joined this site last week. Feel free to add me. I need the motivation to stay on track.

Hi Jules, doesn't matter when you joined, just that you did. Good luck!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    I just turned 43 yesterday and overall I feel pretty great. There's always room for improvement for sure. Send a FR if you're interested. I don't take things all that serious.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options

Friday will be nice. Much better than Thursday though not as good as Saturday. :)

So trueeee! :)
  • Wheezie04
    Wheezie04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just turned 60 on the 4th....I don't feel any different than I did 30 years ago!!!! :wink: Life is good!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    I just turned 43 yesterday and overall I feel pretty great. There's always room for improvement for sure. Send a FR if you're interested. I don't take things all that serious.

Welcome. I think you're better not taking everything too seriously. I'm learning that lesson the hard way.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Wheezie04 wrote: »
    Just turned 60 on the 4th....I don't feel any different than I did 30 years ago!!!! :wink: Life is good!

Welcome. That's awesome!
  • marymanjikianphd
    marymanjikianphd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody. I'm 54. I've been doing a very low calorie diet recommended to me by my medical weight loss place for one week now. It's literally 700 calories a day. I've lost 9 pounds so far though I know it will slow down. I have SO MUCH to lose. Great to meet you all!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Hey everybody. I'm 54. I've been doing a very low calorie diet recommended to me by my medical weight loss place for one week now. It's literally 700 calories a day. I've lost 9 pounds so far though I know it will slow down. I have SO MUCH to lose. Great to meet you all!

Hi Mary,
    I can't imagine just 700 calories. I hope that's only a temporary limit. Glad you're working with a medical group for it. Good luck!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I am officially tired. 45 minutes skating and 45 minutes of throwing rocks at the curling rink. My legs are telling me no more please. Good job tomorrow is just physio and our first Friday league match...eek
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I am officially tired. 45 minutes skating and 45 minutes of throwing rocks at the curling rink. My legs are telling me no more please. Good job tomorrow is just physio and our first Friday league match...eek

Grab you a glass of wine and a good book and call it a day.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Grab you a glass of wine and a good book and call it a day.

I'm making soup now and plan to make some bread. Have to walk and get my boy from school and pick up some dry cleaning first.
  • navyvet55
    navyvet55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    54 here lol texan
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Happy Friday peeps!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hooray for Friday!!!
    It means my first curling league starts tonight and my shoulder is already sore. :(. Let's hope physio works some magic
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Friday Brain Drain has begun .... hoping for a quick and painless one. Enjoy all !