Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 34,492Member Member Posts: 34,492Member Member
    17brianb wrote: »
    How is everyone doing this fine Tuesday Morning?? I grabbed a pair of jeans in my closet I haven’t worn in 12 years and the fit loosely!!! Love seeing progress!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!

well done Brian
    mcemino2 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    9 days!!! I can't wait to have this over with since I can feel myself starting to get nervous. Usually nerves hit me for a week before anything then I'm ok enough by the day.

It's Monday and a beautiful fall day. Hope everyone gets to enjoy their Monday

You got this! How did the day go?

Did some more obsessive cleaning which included recaulking my bath tub cause why not. I made a delish dinner so that was a bonus. :). Tomorrow morning I'm gonna go skate cause might as well while I can

Skating is always good therapy!

It really is. My husband isn't pleased that I'm going he left with a "and what did your dr say about skating?" question today. I said I need to keep busy it's good for me. Plus it's an easy class on Tuesdays but it's fun so I want to go do it
  • Autumn99SCAutumn99SC Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    Hello, sorta new here... feel free to add me. Friends are always welcome.
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Posts: 1,741Member Member Posts: 1,741Member Member
    17brianb wrote: »
    How is everyone doing this fine Tuesday Morning?? I grabbed a pair of jeans in my closet I haven’t worn in 12 years and the fit loosely!!! Love seeing progress!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!

That's fantastic!
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Posts: 618Member Member Posts: 618Member Member
    Good evening fellow middle agers
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 2,503Member Member Posts: 2,503Member Member
    Good morning my friends...hope you all have a great hump day!
  • mcemino2mcemino2 Posts: 365Member, Premium Member Posts: 365Member, Premium Member
    9 days!!! I can't wait to have this over with since I can feel myself starting to get nervous. Usually nerves hit me for a week before anything then I'm ok enough by the day.

Did some more obsessive cleaning which included recaulking my bath tub cause why not. I made a delish dinner so that was a bonus. :). Tomorrow morning I'm gonna go skate cause might as well while I can

It really is. My husband isn't pleased that I'm going he left with a "and what did your dr say about skating?" question today. I said I need to keep busy it's good for me. Plus it's an easy class on Tuesdays but it's fun so I want to go do it

What do doctors know anyway:)
  • mcemino2mcemino2 Posts: 365Member, Premium Member Posts: 365Member, Premium Member
    Happy hump day!
  • BEASTFIELD314BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 554Member Member Posts: 554Member Member
    Good morning, happy campers! Welcome to Wednesday. Have a superb day!

What do doctors know anyway:)

Haha right!!! I'm going to go to cardio class today too. Tomorrow is a harder class which I will skip. I need to keep busy otherwise my entire house will be repainted
  • BeYou4UBeYou4U Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    I'll jump into this party..

I'm a 50+ guy trying to make the best decisions I can daily to help myself age well. Doesn't always work, but I try.

I lost over 50 lbs and have managed (for the most part) to keep it off. I cycle up/down in maintenance and currently at the higher end of what I determine my 'happy' range is so am currently working to bring it back down.
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Posts: 146Member Member Posts: 146Member Member
    Loss was slower this week, but every pound is a small victory!9mk9wqc0fwn8.jpeg

Very nice! You look great!
  • tallbanyantallbanyan Posts: 65Member Member Posts: 65Member Member
    I'm a 35 year guy from California. Hoping to lose some weight, tone up, crave less sugar, and go to the beach shirtless more often :) Accountability buddies are welcome to add me!
  • vanillaorange2vanillaorange2 Posts: 60Member, Premium Member Posts: 60Member, Premium Member
    Hello :)
    I’m 41 and trying to be the best me I can be for the age that I am. I’m always happy to have new fitness friends. Feel free to add me.
    I lift 3-5 days a week along with cardio. And try to mix it up with hiking, hot yoga and the greenway when I have time for it.
    My husband and I eat high protein, Lowe sugar and carbs for the most part. Although We make sure to enjoy a good cheat meal at least once a week.
  • AlabamaBellaAlabamaBella Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    Just turned 40 this year. Lost around 31 pounds so far. Feel free to add me. 😊