Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Braless for yoga depends on your comfort and breast size
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Weird question - something for every woman to decide on her own for herself and her own comfort. It is really that simple. Why would you possibly care what I would do?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    OH SURE!
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Don't go braless for your yoga class near the chap who invented hot yoga(Bikram yoga) too many lawsuits up his b-hole I read in the papers. Lol. But sun and moon salutations without a bra ugh and chakrasana would be pretty weird too with your boobs popping out
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I have small boobs so I don't need to wear a bra but all my tanks have the built in unpadded bra.
  • SuperNerd42
    SuperNerd42 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on your comfort level! Do a quick sun salutation to see if the girls get in your way or bother you. If yes then wear bra, if no then go for it!
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I can't do anything braless. The closest I get to braless yoga is when I have to resort to wearing my old sports bra that doesn't do much...kinda suffocating in downward facing dog.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    I'm a little too. . . er . . . bouncy for braless. But whatever floats your boat.

LOL me too. I would get arrested
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm not worried what people think but I wouldn't go braless that sounds super uncomfortable
  • kingleahnidas
    kingleahnidas Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42DD and found that I much prefer going braless for yoga. But then again, I work out at home. My good sports bras have underwire and so they poke into me during yoga (but are perfect for running, etc.) If I were going to a yoga class, I would wear something light and supportive, like a bralette. If you have large breasts, I suggest the bralettes from Torrid.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    Nope nope nope