Let's go the gym on a Friday night and pick up guys

Options
2»

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I went to the gym tonight with my makeup on but I was deadlifting 255 and working hard. If any hot guys wanted to talk to me afterward that would have been fine.
  • HookedOnMySweetFish
    Options
    It's true, the best looking man at the gym go in the middle of the night! Not anywhere near me.. but yeah.
    I'd be up for the trip ;)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's why I workout at home, I go and workout to sweat and I gave these guys coming over to me and wants to chat omg , I workout to workout
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    KDar1988 wrote: »
    Just referencing some girls that are never at the gym (I'm there everyday) and only show up on Friday nights. Wander the weight room, doing nothing, getting in the way. :#

Possibly they came to the gym with someone and are waiting awkwardly for the person to finish.
    Do they ever speak to anyone?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Maybe they're new and need direction and feel intimidated
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Dang, and I was at the gym Saturday night.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    my gym is in my house. ya'll can come but the meat doesn't have a lot of variation
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    my gym is in my house. ya'll can come but the meat doesn't have a lot of variation

What's the equipment variation like?

Only Olympic poles.
  • see_benitez2000
    see_benitez2000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    KDar1988 wrote: »
    and hang out in the weight room doing nothing except getting in the way when people are trying to actually get their workout in. I guess you'd find a better man at the gym than at a bar! Maybe these girls got the right idea! LOL

Lol
  • see_benitez2000
    see_benitez2000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I see a lot that
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Speaking of people just walking around the gym... There is a guy who just walks around the equipment.. and multiple people have actually talked about this.. nobody has seen him use equipment or weights.. O.o
  • bbell1985
    Options
    rummyqueen wrote: »
    That's why I workout at home, I go and workout to sweat and I gave these guys coming over to me and wants to chat omg , I workout to workout

That's literally why you work out at home? Men were just constantly flocking to you at the gym? Dang.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    I don't know. I went to the gym tonight with my makeup on but I was deadlifting 255 and working hard. If any hot guys wanted to talk to me afterward that would have been fine.

You're a strong girl :smile:

Relatively strong compared to weak chicks. Not very strong compared to women I look up to.
  • Antdowell
    Antdowell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The best are girls in full make up on a treadmill chatting rubbish to their mate about getting a tan n handbags moving at a snails pace or do 3 squats then 40 minutes taking pics of their assets for instagram
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    The worst are the ones acting like all they care about is their workout but who are actually watching everyone else, noting their behavior, then reporting it later to show how superior they are. So many at my gym!
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    When did this become a "complain about the gym" thread? cmon get some positivity going. Gyms are better equipped, more social, yeah sure people go to "workout" but having a workout partner can really really help. Someone to watch your form, give you encouragement, help you load up etc

I'm sure there are some super-manly-beast-mode-iron-balls-to-the-wall-Grrrr-give-me-a-steak-with no knife-type people that will shout "I DONT NEED NO ENCOURAGEMENT! MY FORM IS GRRRFECT, HEADPHONES = NO TALK GRRRR STEAK!"

grow up and stop being rude.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    When did this become a "complain about the gym" thread? cmon get some positivity going. Gyms are better equipped, more social, yeah sure people go to "workout" but having a workout partner can really really help. Someone to watch your form, give you encouragement, help you load up etc

I'm sure there are some super-manly-beast-mode-iron-balls-to-the-wall-Grrrr-give-me-a-steak-with no knife-type people that will shout "I DONT NEED NO ENCOURAGEMENT! MY FORM IS GRRRFECT, HEADPHONES = NO TALK GRRRR STEAK!"

grow up and stop being rude.

Yum. Now I want steak. Everything else, nicely said.