Differences between men and women that are unfair

ClubSilencio
ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
I hate how women's clothing is so much cheaper. I drove by a store that said everything was $10 or less. Can you imagine a store like that for men's clothing? We'd be walking out looking like hobos :laugh:. But somehow women can make it work. :heart:

What do you think are some differences between men and women that are unfair? Please keep it silly, thank you.

Replies

• CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Men can pee outside really easy and make pictures in the snow. Totally not fair.

Definitely one of the biggest advantages of being a man. You really haven't lived until you've had a picturesque pee off the edge of a really tall cliff. Lol
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    We buy more clothes the least they could do is discount us!!

Unfair...how (most) men wake up and if they really had too they could brush their teeth, get dressed and run out the door. Me on the other hand not soo much.

Or how about waxing. Waxing of the eyebrows, armpits, lady bits and legs. That equates to nearly half my body and pure torture.

I once lost a bet with my ex, in which I had to get waxed. The pain was unreal! Which brings me to a disadvantage of being a man: we generally have a lower pain tolerance than women.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Menstruation. End of thread

When you just have a baby and have maxi pads down there AND in your bra!
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Men are generally taller and can reach things on high shelves.

On the plus side, we don't have to get things off high shelves. We can just ask the men.
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Women get free drinks at bars.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Men have a higher tolerance for gross. This is why taking out the trash, cleaning gutters, plumbing are often considered chores that men do.

Which I think is a plus in the women's column.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    I wonder which sex is more competitive.

If women would just stop raising the bar (when I was a kid, eyelash extensions wasn't even a thing), we could all work less on our appearance!

Then again, it must be tough on men doing the yearly get together and comparing cars.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    They can put away their clothes easier. Women's clothing is not just shirt/pants. We have to be mindful HOW we put things on hangers.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Bras.
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    We're expected to shave all the time. What if i want to keep my Movember moustache for a while longer?
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    most serial killers are men. def a plus in the male column
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    That guys have to be chivalrous and white knights who insist so.

You know you like it.

I make it easy and just stand at doors. :D
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    You guys build muscle easier then we do and your maintaining calories are usually higher then ours.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Pockets- men win in amount and usefulness of pockets
    Purses- handy but then you get stuck carrying something that weighs 50 lbs so you can be prepared for anything

Children- women are expected to want children, mother is expected to do bulk of care and is blamed more by society... men taking care of or interested in kids are suspect by society

Women's clothing sizes- insane meaningless numbers that vary from brand to brand
    Men's clothing sizes- actual measurements

Men- shaving is optional, body functions are funny and normal
    Women- you are not supposed to grow hair except on your head, your normal bodily functions are "tmi" and need to be apologized for

Applause.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    How come no one mentioned how fast men can lose weight?
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Men can pee outside really easy and make pictures in the snow. Totally not fair.

Not in Florida.