Differences between men and women that are unfair

Options

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Wieners! You guys get all the fun!

No way...if I had a vagina, I'd never leave the house...

It doesn't do anything. Just sits there. No helicopters, no mushroom stamps, no hanging towels off it. No fun

Thanks for ruining everything I thought I knew... I should flag you.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    Mensturation and everything that comes with it

I got cramps that killing me
    Headache
    Exhausted
    I'm gassy
    I'm hungry
    Emotional
    Plus bleeding out the vagina
    Also very horny

Don't laugh or stand up too fast or there will be a nice big gush of blooddd

Way to much information.

Were you not already aware of what menstruation entails?

Yes, but from a distance you know whats happening, but you dont really think about it... This is like seeing an accident from your car, then suddenly your extracting a broken corps from the wreckage. To total different things.

It feels like we are a broken corps, or if one has that many symptoms they may want to be one.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I hate that husbands are expected to run and get icecream at 2am because there is a "craving".

She knows the store closes at 9:30 and she needs to plan ahead.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I can go hiking, by myself, and not worry about being attacked.

Is that too serious?

By bears?

I spent 4 days hiking from Easy Pass to Colonial Creek a few years ago. I was planning to hike to Stehekin (in nine? days) but there was a fire and I couldn't stomach the food I brought and I had to bail halfway through. About 15 miles of the trip was through a rarely visited part of North Cascades National Park, the trail hadn't been maintained that year, I went 2 days without seeing another human, there was nothing but elk and bears in the area. NPS made me carry a bear canister. The hippie ranger gave me a lecture. "Bears don't want to eat hikers, they want to eat berries." She told me to announce my presence, state my intentions, and don't get between an adult and a huckleberry bush.

So I spent the next several days saying "Hey, bear" every time the trail was too brushed out to see, or went around a blind corner. To avoid startling one. "Hey, bear. I'm a human, walking down the trail. Just passing through. Visiting, on my way to Stehekin."

"Hey, bear."

Literally the only words I heard for ... I don't know, 36 hours? I didn't expect the solitude to be so heavy.

I spent the last day pretty worried about getting back to my car. I guess that's another gender difference - women must have an easier time hitch hiking. But I got to the road, and five minutes later somebody was taking me to my car, we spent the trip talking about which trails were best.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/564333000

Here's a picture from the first night on the trail, at Fisher Basin Camp.

31327317451_eb1b3b6376_o_d.jpg

So now I get it.. guys never get eaten by bears either... nice! did you take your shirt off to see if you were approachable???

you might not have been edible after 50+ miles...eeeeekkkk!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

Headache
    Exhausted
    I'm gassy
    I'm hungry
    Emotional
    Also very horny

Way to much information.

Yes, but from a distance you know whats happening, but you dont really think about it... This is like seeing an accident from your car, then suddenly your extracting a broken corps from the wreckage. To total different things.

It feels like we are a broken corps, or if one has that many symptoms they may want to be one.

You just need someone to make you feel alive, while your going though that, bring you heating pad for your back, rub your feet, make you dinner. Get you cran-apple blueberry pie and ice cream at midnight if you need or want it....

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Wieners! You guys get all the fun!

No way...if I had a vagina, I'd never leave the house...

It doesn't do anything. Just sits there. No helicopters, no mushroom stamps, no hanging towels off it. No fun

lmao! That's hilarious.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Headache
    Exhausted
    I'm gassy
    I'm hungry
    Emotional
    Also very horny

Way to much information.

You just need someone to make you feel alive, while your going though that, bring you heating pad for your back, rub your feet, make you dinner. Get you cran-apple blueberry pie and ice cream at midnight if you need or want it....

are you married? lol
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    So now I get it.. guys never get eaten by bears either... nice!

I think bears are the only animal in the world that you want to run away screaming from, but at the same time you want to go up and hug them.

Cute+grizzly+bears+3.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    So now I get it.. guys never get eaten by bears either... nice!

I think bears are the only animal in the world that you want to run away screaming from, but at the same time you want to go up and hug them.

Cute+grizzly+bears+3.jpg

I do want want to hug him! :)<3
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I saw a bear cub eating apples off the tree in VT and lucked out of meeting his mom
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Women can wear yoga pants with rain boots and get into any nightclub.

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

You can't hang anything off the vulva or make a decent stamp from it, but you can gift a custom molded one to your man ... Money clip ... "Touches you" every single time he needs to buy something. :p;)

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    So is anyone gonna mention wage gap, or nah?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Women can use very vague excuses to go home from work. "Sorry, boss, female troubles."