Differences between men and women that are unfair

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Women can wear yoga pants with rain boots and get into any nightclub.

Anyone, male or female, can get into any night club, all they need is a sledge hammer.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Women can wear yoga pants with rain boots and get into any nightclub.

yoga pants and sports bra only and probably for free.. Is that convenient or just trashy.. might come with a price..
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I'm a male. That's a plus in both columns. :wink: :wink: nudge nudge
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Men lose their hair, which would suck. Poor Prince William!
    But if a women goes on a Tinder date, her first thought is 'what is he's a serial killer'? Men just worry that she won't be as attractive as her profile picture.
    Also men can walk alone at night. And get drunk alone at bars. Women have much less personal freedom (because of men).

& because of women that believe, that they love; these men! There's been countless times, when women have willingly helped these men; seek victims & even 1 woman tried to kill another woman, to help a serial killer prove; that he wasn't the killer because a if similar murder happened, when he was in prison; there'd be "reasonable" doubt but luckily the victim survived!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    Mensturation and everything that comes with it

I got cramps that killing me
    Headache
    Exhausted
    I'm gassy
    I'm hungry
    Emotional
    Plus bleeding out the vagina
    Also very horny

Don't laugh or stand up too fast or there will be a nice big gush of blooddd

Way to much information.

Were you not already aware of what menstruation entails?

Yes, but from a distance you know whats happening, but you dont really think about it... This is like seeing an accident from your car, then suddenly your extracting a broken corps from the wreckage. To total different things.

It feels like we are a broken corps, or if one has that many symptoms they may want to be one.

You just need someone to make you feel alive, while your going though that, bring you heating pad for your back, rub your feet, make you dinner. Get you cran-apple blueberry pie and ice cream at midnight if you need or want it....

are you married? lol

have been a couple of times... lol but nothing is good enough...
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

It doesn't do anything. Just sits there. No helicopters, no mushroom stamps, no hanging towels off it. No fun

You can't hang anything off the vulva or make a decent stamp from it, but you can gift a custom molded one to your man ... Money clip ... "Touches you" every single time he needs to buy something. :p;)

Lol. He has to touch me if he wants to spend money anyway!

ROFL ... Make it sing ... Make it purrrrr ... Cha-Ching!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Men can pee outside really easy and make pictures in the snow. Totally not fair.

Last night I drew a perfect representation of the Mona Lisa in the sand after drinking a 12 pack of Yoo Hoo.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options

Headache
    Exhausted
    I'm gassy
    I'm hungry
    Emotional
    Also very horny

Way to much information.

Yes, but from a distance you know whats happening, but you dont really think about it... This is like seeing an accident from your car, then suddenly your extracting a broken corps from the wreckage. To total different things.

It feels like we are a broken corps, or if one has that many symptoms they may want to be one.

You just need someone to make you feel alive, while your going though that, bring you heating pad for your back, rub your feet, make you dinner. Get you cran-apple blueberry pie and ice cream at midnight if you need or want it....

are you married? lol

I am married, mine will do this stuff for me.. I don't have symptoms quite that bad as described in the post, but now that I think about it, I am going to fake it from now on.. he will surely be a sucker along for the ride!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I wonder which sex is more competitive.

If women would just stop raising the bar (when I was a kid, eyelash extensions wasn't even a thing), we could all work less on our appearance!

Then again, it must be tough on men doing the yearly get together and comparing cars.

My car has a V6 engine

....just sayin'
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

Headache
    Exhausted
    I'm gassy
    I'm hungry
    Emotional
    Also very horny

Way to much information.

are you married? lol

I am married, mine will do this stuff for me.. I don't have symptoms quite that bad as described in the post, but now that I think about it, I am going to fake it from now on.. he will surely be a sucker along for the ride!

wow is that ethical... ?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I wonder which sex is more competitive.

If women would just stop raising the bar (when I was a kid, eyelash extensions wasn't even a thing), we could all work less on our appearance!

Then again, it must be tough on men doing the yearly get together and comparing cars.

My car has a V6 engine

....just sayin'

I got a diesel

I got a semi

.... and I don't mean a truck
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Most men will spend a date wondering if he's gonna get lucky tonight. Most women already decided before the date even started. One up for women

he will spend money on her too.. perhaps without having a clue he's going home to take a cold shower. lol
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Most men will spend a date wondering if he's gonna get lucky tonight. Most women already decided before the date even started. One up for women

Wow, is that true?

I always thought that I might have just a little control over the evening....

I reckon not.