Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Saxenda does not work

Replies

• courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    dan_jones wrote: »
    I have been taking it for a few months and I have had only a little help from it. I did think it worked when I first started using it, but after a week or so, it didn't seem to have as good an effect. I am not using a high dose and that is probably part of it, but I really don't like the idea of having to inject myself with anything and the warnings that came with the drug can scare you. I have had much better success with phentermine and I still use it and find it works pretty well for me. Hope this helps. The cost factor is another consideration. I need a good silver trade in the futures market to help carry me thru the prescription aisle. $$ Expensive Stuff $$

Yes! This helps! Thank you for being one of the few who gave me a straight answer!

Ah, so what you were actually looking for was advice to try a different drug. You should have said so at the start!

As far as not responding earlier, I have a JOB

You also have an attitude. Congratulations on belittling some of the most helpful people I've ever had the pleasure to 'meet', during the course of this thread.

emdeesea wrote: »
    So I probably missed it but did the OP ever say for sure whether she uses a food scale to weigh and measure food intake?

Apparently it was insulting to ask - OP is a health professional with 20 years experience who knows it all. (Except why the weight isn't dropping off, obviously...)

OP, stop being so full of yourself and use a damn food scale to see how much you're really eating. All you need is a calorie deficit, not a bunch of BS about sugar, carbs etc., and not drugs.

Less calories IN than OUT is science - you know, that thing you seem to be fond of but don't want to actually hear in this context.

Good luck.

This.
  • lygillette
    lygillette Posts: 7 Member
    I too have been using Saxenda...zip nada no results.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,131 Member
    lygillette wrote: »
    I too have been using Saxenda...zip nada no results.

Why did I know this would be a Necro thread before even opening it?

At least it's only 1 year old, and not 3-4 like some of the others.