Help! I went to dinner and had a California grilled chicken sandwich!

Options
124»

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Came to thread for chicken

Leaving needing bacon
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    The only "bad" thing on that sandwich is the bacon and perhaps the bread - unless you're a runner and need a lot of complex carbs. I think you need to relax a little bit. Losing weight shouldn't be stressful - it should be exciting.

What, pray tell, is "bad" about bacon or bread? That's the makings of a bacon butty and they are "GOOD"!!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    The only "bad" thing on that sandwich is the bacon and perhaps the bread - unless you're a runner and need a lot of complex carbs. I think you need to relax a little bit. Losing weight shouldn't be stressful - it should be exciting.

Telling her that eating bacon and bread is bad isn't really the way to help her relax and also isn't true.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

Excuse me? Bad?? Please tell me what is bad about one of these little beauties.
    zd3c82m99p0g.jpeg

It needs more bacon, that's why it's bad!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

zd3c82m99p0g.jpeg

I'll take it if you don't want it.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

zd3c82m99p0g.jpeg

Here ya go! Bacon wrapped chicken. <drool>

9jhb1hbqz205.jpg
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

zd3c82m99p0g.jpeg

9jhb1hbqz205.jpg

Now we're talking!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options

zd3c82m99p0g.jpeg

9jhb1hbqz205.jpg

lgjs6bs9tz65.gif
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

zd3c82m99p0g.jpeg

Please adopt me
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,943 Member
    Options
    Jokes aside.

Dear OP your self assessment about how an outside person could perceive your thoughts and actions is... bang on.

Are you capable of re-evaluating and forging a more normal relationship with food and exercise than what is evidenced by your post?

If you're not able to do so within a semi reasonable time frame, please consider getting professional help.