Quest bar?

Options

Replies

• DeirdreGoals
    Options
    Love 'em. Lost 30, quit and came back for the last 10. I replaced a afternoon snack with a Quest bar "treat" and it cured afternoon binge times!!
  • michaelmadonna
    michaelmadonna Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Best. Bars.Ever.

I've tried to nuke them but i prefer mine straight out of the package.

Coconut cashew is the bomb!

I think you might be one of the first people I've ever seen that prefers it cold.

I prefer them cold to nuked. I haven't tried baking them yet though...
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Just had a PB&J one before my hike today. SO satisfying. :love:
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I love Quest bars.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Best. Bars.Ever.

I think you might be one of the first people I've ever seen that prefers it cold.

You need to get on that baking train bro. Stop slacking.

OMG. I just baked a chocolate chip cookie dough one. It's like having 3 delicious cookies. Why did I not try that before?

ETA: I put it directly on the rack and it was a bad idea. What do you use? And do the others taste as good baked?
  • MegsLeaBrown
    MegsLeaBrown Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE QUEST BARS!!!!!!! I almost always microwave them for about 10-12 seconds and they are sooo delicious!!!!
    mmmmmm... drooling just thinking about them....

Also just tried the new white chocolate and raspberry flavour... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good....

now i need to go eat one! lol
  • goldylocs37
    goldylocs37 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Best. Bars.Ever.

You need to get on that baking train bro. Stop slacking.

OMG. I just baked a chocolate chip cookie dough one. It's like having 3 delicious cookies. Why did I not try that before?

ETA: I put it directly on the rack and it was a bad idea. What do you use? And do the others taste as good baked?

My first attempt was on a baking pan, bad idea. It burnt the bottom. Since then I have just placed it on a piece of aluminum in the oven, sideways obviously so it wouldn't fall through and it's worked just fine.

^ I just use a regular cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake for 4 minutes at 350. Comes out perfect every time. My favorites baked are the chocolate chip cookie dough and apple pie. I've tried baking the coconut and banana nut, but coconut seemed to lose flavor and banana had a slight artificial sweetner aftertaste. So I save those for the microwave.

Let us know how the white chocolate raspberry turns out baked!
  • babyfirefly_
    Options
    i have just discovered them & i am in love! chocolate chip cookie dough is my absolute favourite! bake it in the oven for about 8 minutes or microwave for five seconds either side & eat with a teaspoon of your favourite peanut butter... OH MY GOD. heaven.
  • jen_zz
    Options
    *typing this while chewing on a coconut cashew flavor bar*

Tried the cookie dough for the first time today, SO GOOD. Wasn't warmed up since I was on the go. It tasted GREAT as is. It's a bit on the crumb-y side though. Perhaps my other flavor bars are more solid coz they are older? Not sure.
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I have never heated or backed my Quest bars. I like them right out of the package. They have changed the formula on them recently so they aren't as hard as they used to be. The "Natural Line" flavors tend to be harder than the other flavors I have noticed.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I baked my first white chocolate raspberry quest bar last night. It was ok. Not really a huge difference from out of the package, honestly, so I'm not sure I will keep bothering (plus I lost some as it stuck to the aluminum when I took it out).
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I finally tried putting one in the microwave for 10 secs. It is so much better! Thanks guys for the idea.
  • jen_zz
    Options
    I have eaten at least 30+ quest bars, still haven't tried microwaving them..
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Quest bars! All of them. I have 2 variety boxes auto delivered every other month. There's a dude in my office who has celiac disease and we share the boxes. Haven't tried white choc./raspberry yet but the choc. chip cookie dough is to DIE for!
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I just found out about Quest Bars and I am already obsessed with them. LOVE THEM!! So far I have tried Strawberry Cheesecake & Apple Pie. I love the apple pie, has bits of apple in it, very yummy. Wasn't to crazy about the Strawberry cheesecake at first but now it doesn't seem to bother me. Probably won't buy that flavor again, but will have no problem finishing the box out, lol. Next flavors I plan on ordering are Chocolate Brownie, Cinnamon Roll & Coconut Cashew. I'v heard the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is great but has alittle to much fat for my comfort. Maybe I will try that one once I get to my maintenance point. I eat them straight out of the wrapper. I like to take my time eating them and I drink alot of water in between bites so Im full after eating one.
  • jharb2
    jharb2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Where do you find them? I cant find them anywhere around my town