Whats your pizza order?

Options

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni , bacon, spinach and lots of mushrooms. oooh and extra sauce....deep dish. Hell, and stuffed crust bc why not go all the way? I love garlic on the crust and more sauce on the side to dip the crusts in. ... I love sauce.
  • cnhuston
    cnhuston Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Pesto, chicken, black olives and red onions
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Thin crust, extra sauce supreme, spinach instead of green bell peppers (because nobody likes da burpz)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Prenderò una pizza bianca. Deve avere ottimo olio d'oliva, aglio e basilico fresco, e la corretta crosta di farina di mais!
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    Ham and bacon.. mmmm pizza
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Prenderò una pizza bianca. Deve avere ottimo olio d'oliva, aglio e basilico fresco, e la corretta crosta di farina di mais!

:heart:

Something a white pizza. Something something olive oil. Something and fresh basil and something something!

Yup. Aglio is also garlic, which should be fresh and ample. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Chicken, jalapeno and pineapple

or

pepperoni and green olive

both on thin crust, light sauce
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Ya what's hand tossed?
    I am pick with where I order from. we don't have that option. I either choose cheap or good

You start by stretching the dough out..

Toss.jpg

And then you toss it and spin it so it stretches out more and evenly with the spinning motion...

pizza_4.jpg

I don't know if the big chains do this...probably not. I worked at a local pizzeria for a few years and was a pizza maker and we always hand tossed our pizzas. It looks impressive, but it's actually really easy. We worked in front of a little window where kids could watch us tossing pizzas...it was fun.

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    If I am ordering pizza I am sharing with family.
    We get one pepperoni pizza because that is the only pizza dd will eat. Dh and I will eat most things. We usually get a standard combination pizza unless we are getting pizza from someplace more interesting than Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut is the only pizza place in town.
    We make pizza at home. I like a tomato sauce with chicken, spinach, mushrooms, mozzarella, feta cheese, olives and crushed red pepper on mine.
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    A veggie hot one on a thin base from chains

Potato & artichoke from a place in Edinburgh

Or just loads of veg, chillies, olives and artichokes if making at home.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I so enjoy making my own pizza dough from sourdough starter that I now enjoy homemade pizza on alternating days. I divide my batch of dough into 140 gram dough balls which is just enough to make a small thin pizza with calories perfect for my food plan. The only downside of it is that my small pizza doesn't provide enough protein to meet my plan so I have to be careful to get extra protein from other meals and other days. So far I've made pizza with pepperoni, with meatballs, with vegetables, and with only cheese. I've enjoyed all of them.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only person on MFP who doesn't like pizza...but if I'm going to partake, I like pepperoni, onions and red peppers...and if possible some kind of yummy sauce to dip it into.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    either ham and pineapple or meatball
  • KWebb84MFP
    KWebb84MFP Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've developed a dairy allergy, so it's cheeseless. We've just started ordering from a place that's more like the NYC pizza I had for 10 years, so it's thin crust. In addition to that, I get meat (it varies, but often Italian sausage), peppers (green and/or banana), olives, mushrooms, spinach, artichokes, and chunky sauce. I just had some last night. Good thing, since we're cutting back on ordering.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    chrisg676 wrote: »
    Don't mention pizza!!! I love it but it's just no good

How is it no good? you got carbs from the dough and vegetables protein from meat dairy from cheese it's a complete meal and it's not fried in oil

Amen
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thin crust XXXcheese or deep dish Chicago style with all the meats, olives and green peppers. Dare to dream.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni and green peppers with a tomato sauce... or chicken and bacon with a white sauce.