Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Royal baby!

BryKate
BryKate Posts: 74 Member
What are your name and gender guesses?? Who's excited? I live in London and apparently theres actually more coverage and hysteria overseas haha! I'm fairly sure it's a girl and think they will name her Alice, Alexandra, Eleanor or they may chose a not so obvious royal name like Helena ( one of queen vic's daughters) or Adelaide! Those are my guesses and if it is a boy I think Alexander :) in a way I hope it's not Alexandra/Alexander because that's what I'd love to call my child but it will definitely become very popular and over used!!

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    who?
  • BryKate
    BryKate Posts: 74 Member
    who?

What do you mean?
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    huh?
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    I'm not sure on gender. Kate carried quite small, so I'd go with boy, but she's so skinny anyway.

They were talking to a royal correspondent on Heart yesterday and he said the name Frances for a girl as it features in both their families.

Who knows? Maybe they should choose a name like Tyler or Chardonnay to annoy that woman who was mouthing off on This Morning about child names :laugh:
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 523 Member
    I'm excited for the royal baby but getting a little sick of the Daily Mail coverage! the baby will be here when its ready and I also don't believe for one moment it was her real due date! Wouldn't it be funny if they named him or her something really alternative and fashionable (or not so!) and not a traditional "royal" name.

like....

Troy.

or

Bernard.

hahahaha
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 523 Member
    I'm not sure on gender. Kate carried quite small, so I'd go with boy, but she's so skinny anyway.

They were talking to a royal correspondent on Heart yesterday and he said the name Frances for a girl as it features in both their families.

Who knows? Maybe they should choose a name like Tyler or Chardonnay to annoy that woman who was mouthing off on This Morning about child names :laugh:

haha! or she could call her India and pinch Kate Hopkins (the woman off this Morning) childs name that would really hack her off.
  • jpeoples1177
    jpeoples1177 Posts: 266 Member
    If it's a girl...Polly Esther

If it's a boy...007
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    I put up a bet for james.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Coverage and hysteria? Where? Outside of the media, I don't think anybody cares.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    I'm going to go girl, and for name I'm going to say Charlotte.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    The what?
  • Smstrohl
    Smstrohl Posts: 1 Member
    girl named diana
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    The what?

Don't pretend you don't know that after we had sex I am now carrying your child! Stop denying it!!!!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    be perfectly honest
    I am sick and tired of all this ****
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Coverage and hysteria? Where? Outside of the media, I don't think anybody cares.

Agree entirely, no one cares, but Tracy or Kevin would fit
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    who? :huh:
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    The what?

Don't pretend you don't know that after we had sex I am now carrying your child! Stop denying it!!!!!

OMG, I'M PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY TOO!
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    They talk funny over there.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Will it be ginger?