Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Royal baby!

Replies

• Ooooh, just had a look at the news. Kate is in labour! Unless she's cursed with a long labour our future monarch will be born today. ^_^
  • iwannabeonthebeach
    iwannabeonthebeach Posts: 146 Member
    I also think girl but just for fun if it's a boy I want him to be called Arthur just 'cos I fancy us having a King Arthur again! (especially if he looks anything like Bradley James! :love:
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    I think it's a girl. I hope they name her Elizabeth!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    who cares!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Anyone else just feel sorry for the kid?
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    lol @ people pretending that they have never heard of the royal family...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    North West?

Eta--- oh wait a minute.....
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    I also think girl but just for fun if it's a boy I want him to be called Arthur just 'cos I fancy us having a King Arthur again! (especially if he looks anything like Bradley James! :love:

A king Arthur would be great :happy:

Can I be perverse and suggest another King Cnut? If only for the potential typos....? :drinker:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Cnut (in case this little bit of history isn't covered in schools across the pond)
  • Baby_sway86
    Baby_sway86 Posts: 62 Member
    The most boring subject ever, well bot England's royals and someone knocked up - I can't take no more zzzzzz

Oh and sorry but they are not THE royal family, there are also royal family's who aren't English. Sorry
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Anyone else just feel sorry for the kid?
    Yes. Will have it's whole life planned out for it. Will be told what to do, where to go, what to wear, what to say. Will be forced into the Royal way of life whether they want it or not.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    The most boring subject ever, well bot England's royals and someone knocked up - I can't take no more zzzzzz

Oh and sorry but they are not THE royal family, there are also royal family's who aren't English. Sorry

Now you know how the rest of the world feel :smile:
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 352 Member
    Not sure what the name will be, however my guess as to gender: a Girl, and she truly will be Daddy's Little Girl......

I think they will make wonderful parents and I don't think have all those nanny's Kate will do a lot of the raising herself that is the way she strikes me....

Best of Luck to the both of them!!
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    what a hype. I dont care.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member

This we in 2013 who needs a fkn Queen nd King
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    BBC just reported she is in labour right now.
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 523 Member

This we in 2013 who needs a fkn Queen nd King

get off the thread then.
    stop wasting your precious time responding to things you don't care about.......
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Girl: Diana
    Boy: Alexander
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    I think they are a sweet couple and wish them a healthy, happy baby. But I like Harry best of all, he's such a riot!
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    I'll never understand people that post on a thread just to be negative, if you have no interest why take the time to read and/or post things?

I'm hoping they have a girl and that she has Diana somewhere in her name. As slight as Kate is, here's hoping she's a small baby :-)
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    I don't usually get all caught up in clebrity stuff but I'm dying to know!!!!