Friendships outside of MFP

Options

Replies

• Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Made a couple attempts, but failed...I'm sure it's not me , I'm sure it's not...
  • Candymowens
    Candymowens Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to get friends here but people tell me that the six thousand page contract is too paranoid and that lawyer fees are too expensive.

I'll be your friend
  • trackstabba
    trackstabba Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't have anyone on here that I met. It would be cool though.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Nope. But I have a couple friends in real life who also use MFP.
    I introduced my best friend to MFP. @yellowrose has since deactivated.
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    nah too paranoid for that crap
  • ArkadyRose
    ArkadyRose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The only RL friend I have on MFP is a friend I knew before joining MFP. I've not been around long enough to really get to know folks on here - and the majority of members seem to be in the US anyway, so little chance for a Londoner in the UK to meet up.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    *waves* from south London!
  • VeggieBarbells
    VeggieBarbells Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've worked out with a few, I've had a beer with a few and I've hung out with a few. It's been all good
  • ArkadyRose
    Options
    *waves* from south London!

*waves back* Hello from Walthamstow! :-D
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Hi , sweets! Hope you're finding mfp "eduacational"?
  • ArkadyRose
    Options
    It's actually my second go at it - the first time it fell by the wayside thanks to health stuff, but I've been steadily getting that under control and felt it was a good time to start again, particularly as this time round I have firm goals and targets. I've been lurking on the community and reading up on stuff - very useful and educational, yes. :-)
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Lol! I wish you the very best in reaching your goals! There are some ver knowledgeable peeps here. I'd suggest doing your research though. And don't take chit chat or fun and games , seriously. The other boards are better for that!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I have not met anyone from MFP, but I did meet (and then marry and then have a kid with) a guy from another site. :)
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Oh Yes B)
  • canteronkat
    canteronkat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well I only joined today, would be cool to meet new people for gym training sessions. Tried to get two of my friends into fitness but that didn't go to plan
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Well I only joined today, would be cool to meet new people for gym training sessions. Tried to get two of my friends into fitness but that didn't go to plan

Welcome!