Friendships outside of MFP

Options

Replies

• Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I've met a couple of locals - one came to my 40th last year. Good times.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Met a few locals. Coffee or drinks always works.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I can't even get friends on here let along outside of here
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I consider a lot of the people here friends. Helped me through some of the hardest times in my life....Shout out to all of you, and you know who you are.
    I have plans to meet one past MFP'r for coffee soon.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I've only befriended one member.
    We spent the last weekend of January at his place across the country. I currently have a ticket to spend a longer weekend with him come April. We are also in talk of me moving over there.
    I probably wouldn't work out with him. He prefers the gym and I prefer to be outside.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I dont know any who live in my state lol. I guess i would maybe be open to it but i dont know.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    No one ever wants to meet. So what's the big deal if I want to meet in an abandoned warehouse? it's a roomy and we're guaranteed not to be disturbed
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on meeting someone in August.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I like to do some online research on my MFP friends and then show up outside their door in the middle of the night with a boombox. Unfortunately no one lives close so I can only visit a couple per month

I'm still waiting
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I like to do some online research on my MFP friends and then show up outside their door in the middle of the night with a boombox. Unfortunately no one lives close so I can only visit a couple per month

UiXAker.gif
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    One of my co-workers, a married woman much younger than I, noticed me losing weight, asked how, and when I told her about myfitnesspal she replied that she had that app and would resume using it. It took her two months but she did lose the little bit of weight she wanted to. The past year I do believe we have spoken about more diverse topics than I have with almost anyone. She only works in the office one day per week so she's very busy. We do not hang together outside of work. That would just be weird.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

I'm still waiting

I can drive to you...... Listen closely tonight and you might just hear some Marvin Gaye outside your window ;)>:)

Make it Kenny G and I'll let you in
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    ive visited everyone who has deactivated.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    No one ever wants to meet. So what's the big deal if I want to meet in an abandoned warehouse? it's a roomy and we're guaranteed not to be disturbed

Sounds like the perfect place for us to meet up then. I'll bring some sort of homemade beverage for us both to drink first thing. Yours is already served out in your cup.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »

Sounds like the perfect place for us to meet up then. I'll bring some sort of homemade beverage for us both to drink first thing. Yours is already served out in your cup.

STRANGER DANGER.

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    If you're not a creeper, it's possible.