Looking to lose about 70 pounds, who's in with me?

2»

Replies

• KetoKattt
    KetoKattt Posts: 12 Member
    I'm with you guys! Add me, if you like. I am aiming to lose about 60 pounds.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Hi!! I'm new here, I'm 5.6 and about 220. I wish to lose at least 70 pounds. I'm looking for motivated friends with who I will be able to share ideas, meals, workouts etc. Feel free to add me, I can't wait to change my life with you Pals!!

OP - I'm 5-6.5 and started at 220. I lost 70 pounds in 2016, and have about 15 to go (goal 130). I have one piece of advice that you can take or leave.........this whole thing will suck and will not work if you're always hungry. Set MFP to lose 1 pound a month and roll with it. This is the SECOND time I've lost 70 pounds, so I know the drill. You don't have to be perfect all the time, just mostly good and patient.
  • newstart1988
    newstart1988 Posts: 154 Member
    Hi!! I'm new here, I'm 5.6 and about 220. I wish to lose at least 70 pounds. I'm looking for motivated friends with who I will be able to share ideas, meals, workouts etc. Feel free to add me, I can't wait to change my life with you Pals!!

I'm trying to lose 80 pounds. Feel free to add me! We can all motivate each Other! We can do this!
  • tessadiane92
    tessadiane92 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm motivated! I'm wanting to lose 100lbs this year I just started all this so feel free to add me :)
  • lucasangels
    lucasangels Posts: 7 Member
    Count me in.. 2017 here WE come!!!!
  • quirozj1976
    quirozj1976 Posts: 206 Member
    No matter what you do, always stay focused. You will reach your goal. I'm on the same path. Good luck
  • Namfuak
    Namfuak Posts: 3 Member
    I need motivation too! I'm ready to get rid of this 45 pounds that have been hanging in. I'm ready for a change! Add me!
  • FitBri49
    FitBri49 Posts: 1 Member
    What is the "demand"...? Someone said to mention the demand post.
    As you can tell, I am new here...and desperate to begin. I have always been a great starter...but now, as 2016 is coming to an end, I can no longer even give myself credit for being a great starter....I am finding it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to get started.

I have joined the gym..approx 6 weeks ago...I have been maybe 4x. I am tired all the time....

How do I, ..do we, get started?
  • anshikaagarwal
    anshikaagarwal Posts: 1 Member
    i m with u
  • NoResolution
    NoResolution Posts: 20 Member
    FitBri49 wrote: »
    What is the "demand"...? Someone said to mention the demand post.
    As you can tell, I am new here...and desperate to begin. I have always been a great starter...but now, as 2016 is coming to an end, I can no longer even give myself credit for being a great starter....I am finding it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to get started.

I have joined the gym..approx 6 weeks ago...I have been maybe 4x. I am tired all the time....

How do I, ..do we, get started?

Hi!! Welcome to MFP!! By demand I mean when you send a friend request :smile: I don't come to see the post everyday that's why. Add me if you'd like! I know what you mean by starting over and over again believe me!! lol
  • hallsan
    hallsan Posts: 5 Member
    Merry Christmas, everybody! Happy holidays and stay strong!
  • sad78mfp
    sad78mfp Posts: 3 Member
    Iam aiming to loose 60 ,please add me
  • KatyFlatlander
    KatyFlatlander Posts: 21 Member
    54yo/SW300/CW290/GW220 or below
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Are you starting a 'challenge' group so you can have a team to lose weight with? I've joined one that will run all of 2017, and my ultimate goal is to lose about 70 pounds, but for the coming year I'm only looking to lose 70% of that amount.
  • NoResolution
    Nikion901 wrote: »
    Are you starting a 'challenge' group so you can have a team to lose weight with? I've joined one that will run all of 2017, and my ultimate goal is to lose about 70 pounds, but for the coming year I'm only looking to lose 70% of that amount.

That's good to know! Maybe I should create a challenge actually!!! I'm sure, it will help find members with the same or similar goal as mine!! I'll definitely check it out!! Wishing you great success!!
  • jessp2011
    jessp2011 Posts: 40 Member
    I also would like to lose 60-70 lbs. Please add me as well!
  • smithfamily99
    smithfamily99 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd like to join as well. I'd like to lose 50 pounds. I Just got a Fitbit and looking to sync everything for visibility and accountability.

Thanks,
    Molly
  • NoResolution
    I created a post in the challenge board so everyone can join :smiley:
  • Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 68 Member
    I've got 80 to lose. Good luck!!