FOOOD!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Tanafee
    Tanafee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i suggest trying it for a week and seeing if you are still satisfied .
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Tanafee wrote: »

Trying what?
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    People need to ask questions very clearly to avoid this kind of rambling and arguments between members. I would help if the title also relates to the question. Short cuts don't help and don't work either. We are not mind readers.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Tanafee wrote: »

Trying what?

I think trying to change her MFP goals & settings by going into ketosis and speaking French.

But I'm not sure my umbrella will hold enough cottage cheese.
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Gisel2015 wrote: »
    People need to ask questions very clearly to avoid this kind of rambling and arguments between members. I would help if the title also relates to the question. Short cuts don't help and don't work either. We are not mind readers.

Since OP hasn't replied even to answer anyone's questions, we can presume she isn't all that interested in the answers anyway.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    ccsernica wrote: »
    Gisel2015 wrote: »

Since OP hasn't replied even to answer anyone's questions, we can presume she isn't all that interested in the answers anyway.

I agree! end of thread :)