Things you shouldn't juice

Options
2»

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I think the worst thing I've tried in my nutribullet (blend, not juice) would be broccoli. The consistency of it was scratchy on my throat. I love beet-carrot juice. My favorite juice was apple-strawberry, with a little lemon added to stop the apple from browning.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Do the hamsters and testes fall into the category of things not to juice or were you answering my question about weird things to juice that turned out to be good?

Just for clarity

Do no juice hamsters

:bigsmile:
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Someone juice okra. I'm curious.

I wish I would have had this blender when I lived in Vegas. So much okra. I would not have been heartbroken if I'd wasted a pound of okra to find out it was a bad idea. I can imagine the texture certainly being interesting. I'm up north now so we aren't even sure if okra grows here so I won't be able to share the slimy results this summer. The kale seems to have a plenty long growing season though. I guess I'll have to turn into a hipster and start juicing the kale even though I think raw kale tastes like farts.

Sued0nim wrote: »
    Do the hamsters and testes fall into the category of things not to juice or were you answering my question about weird things to juice that turned out to be good?

Just for clarity

Do no juice hamsters

:bigsmile:

I'm glad we got that straightened out. Still no word from @cityruss and his experiences juicing testes.