I'm not sure why I'm here. Failure seems to be my only option

Options
2»

Replies

• Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    @MsCamysia - I've had your OP on the mind when browsing...I do hope you come back and get involved and get started. People here have been through everything and anything you could imagine and can offer excellent, and very realistic support.

Let them please.
  • rsamuelsgold
    rsamuelsgold Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. One thing at a time celebrate the little victories. Heb 12:1-2 and Job 5:8-10 keep me going. And good music helps. Find a fight song. For me it's Steady Heart by Steffany Gretzinger Never let love fade away by New Birth and You have my surrender by Lauren Diagle. Hang in there.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Read Paul's words about running the race. As a fine creation of God's (and God does not make mistakes) you have all the tools at your disposal to honour the temple of your own body.

You'll have to do something different this time though. Marinating in despair is surely counterproductive.
  • randr357
    randr357 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would encourage you to go and speak to someone. I am not sure, but it sounds like there may be some depression going on. This could be situational, seasonal, hereditary or a combination. I feel that one of the major red flags is how difficult it is to even get out of bed, it is almost painful.... Even if it is not the case, I would encourage you to talk to someone, but one thing is for sure, sometimes you have to dig deep for that motivation, especially if you are always the motivator without being motivated yourself.... Praying for you!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Just do it!