Options

Replies

• mellorunner
    Options
    Professional student.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I would pay off all my and my daughters bills. I would buy a log cabin with wrap around porch on a mountain lake retreat, also buy a open concept modern home on the shore. I would take my daughter on her dream vacation to Europe. I would restore my current home to brand new condition and then give it to some family who has lost their home to fire like I did with the mortgage paid in full and give them a credit line at a furniture store so they could furnish the entire thing anyway they liked. I would travel like crazy!!!

I don't think $1 million is as much as you think it is
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Well considering that Uncle Sam has to get his cut you're looking at $500,000. Then depending on how you decide to take the payment it could be a lot less.

$500,000 isn't really that much but it's enough to buy a LOT of gold and silver so that when the dollar collapses I'm sitting pretty on my mountain of coins and bars.:smile:
  • JustJennie1
    Options
    I would pay off all my and my daughters bills. I would buy a log cabin with wrap around porch on a mountain lake retreat, also buy a open concept modern home on the shore. I would take my daughter on her dream vacation to Europe. I would restore my current home to brand new condition and then give it to some family who has lost their home to fire like I did with the mortgage paid in full and give them a credit line at a furniture store so they could furnish the entire thing anyway they liked. I would travel like crazy!!!

Way to piss on someones fantasy. Well played.
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    if i get 1 million dollars,i am gonna go out with one of the hotties from mfp:drinker: .And No,its not cuz i think all of them are shallow or smthin.

C'mon, Sam. You don't need a million dollars for that. Just your dashing smile.
  • TyTy76
    Options

DREAM CRUSHER is what they call me!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

ha, he's right though.

in the UK £1M isnt enough to live off once you have bought a decent size house and an aston martin for the husband!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I'd do two chicks at one time.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    If I had a million dollars I'd buy you a monkey
    Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

Love that song.
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

Can I be one of the two? All I want in return is sex and McDonald's chicken nuggets.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

Can I be one of the two? All I want in return is sex and McDonald's chicken nuggets.

DONE!! Get in my van, and we'll go find another chick, hit McDonalds, and get this party started.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Pay off all my bills
    Pay off my house
    Fix up said house
    Get a divorce so I can enjoy my house
  • JustJennie1
    Options

ha, he's right though.

in the UK £1M isnt enough to live off once you have bought a decent size house and an aston martin for the husband!

I know but it's kind of rude to tell someone that their fantasy sucks.
  • JustJennie1
    Options

And you're proud of that?
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

DONE!! Get in my van, and we'll go find another chick, hit McDonalds, and get this party started.

Best. Date. Ever.
  • nottaquitter
    nottaquitter Posts: 130
    Options
    Here I am and I want to be on top. Pass the fries please.
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Ferrari... 'nuff said
  • tlmcint
    tlmcint Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Pay off all my bills
    Pay off my house
    Fix up said house
    Get a divorce so I can enjoy my house

hahahaa!!! I'm with you on that last one!!! two more years and I can do that. :P

If I got $1m. I would send my boys to college... it's sad to have highly intelligent kids that can be anything they want to be, and watch them have to struggle so hard to get a 2nd rate education.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options

Agree...unfortunate...but agree
  • TyTy76
    Options

And you're proud of that?

I'm proud that I am realistic yes.