2017~~52 Pounds in 52 Weeks Challenge

Options

Replies

• Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    love your signature!!! :)
    Not my weigh-in day but I wanted to tell everyone how chocolate DID NOT sabotage my Valentine's Day. Managed to avoid sweets all day but I did cave on my Paleo (caveman) diet. We had a new restaurant open in town and it was calling my name. So wifey and me had a lunch date that kind of went off the Paleo track.

Oh well, I'm back on track and hoping there is enough time between now and Friday morning to make a difference. I try not to sneak a peek of the scales between weigh-ins, so we'll see what happens Friday morning. I'll check back in then.

Vihgm8.png

• swingsnatchlift
    swingsnatchlift Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    Welcome new peeps! It's never too late to join.

Today is my 47th birthday, and the best gift I've given to myself is feeling better about myself. My clothes fit better, I have more energy, and I've lost 8.6 pounds since January 1st. <3

Happy Birthday!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Today is my 47th birthday, and the best gift I've given to myself is feeling better about myself. My clothes fit better, I have more energy, and I've lost 8.6 pounds since January 1st. <3

Happy Birthday!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    @EternalTruth Congrats on losing 100#, next stop Onederland! I'm using this challenge to get there too.
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Happy Birthday!

@EternalTruth Awesome! You can do it! I can't wait to see that you've hit Onderland.
    @Jimb376mfp You have such a positive attitude. What's pickle ball?
  • homeschoolmom77
    homeschoolmom77 Posts: 208 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday, Congrats, keep up the great work!
  • MissMaggieMuffin
    MissMaggieMuffin Posts: 444 Member
    Options

This week's challenges: Knees are better, so exercise is coming along. I have always had trouble between weeks 3 and 6, when I get past it I tend to stick with it. But I know these are the hard weeks for me. My body holds on to everything and I actually gain weight no matter what I do for a few weeks, then I will see a good drop again. It is very frustrating, but I have known it was coming. SO I have to suck it up buttercup... I am sticking with this... it worked last week, and as I thought, the scale didn't move. (well it moved, but not in the right direction, lol) But it will, I just have to keep going. I have more energy and am feeling great. I can do this.

Fantastic attitude @homeschoolmom77! Well done for self-knowledge. Eye on the prize!
  • homeschoolmom77
    homeschoolmom77 Posts: 208 Member
    Options

Fantastic attitude @homeschoolmom77! Well done for self-knowledge. Eye on the prize!

Thanks, it is a bit easier this time. It is the first time I have used this app for more than just tracking. I have joined 3 different groups and I have to say I am loving the support I am getting. It is nice to not be going this alone; to know that others are right there with you and your struggles are not unique, well it is helpful to me. Hope you have a great day!