2017~~52 Pounds in 52 Weeks Challenge

Options

Replies

• junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    lionlex wrote: »
    You all are inspiring me. I got interested in this challenge about a month ago just before a big move. Surrounded by boxes and a longer commute makes it really tough to not be stressed and to stay on track. But your losses this year are super helpful to see and I'm getting back on it now thanks to this!

It does not appear you are logging with us. Join in! Log the good; log the bad.
  • angelious
    angelious Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Week 11
    Starting weight: 247.8lbs (Jan 1st)
    Goal weight: 170-195lbs ( by end of 52 weeks)
    Current weight: 237.8 lbs
    Total weight lost: 10 lbs
    This week's successes: I lost weight somehow! Even with 2 large pizzas in my tummy.
    This week's challenges: still work but meal prepped so it helped. Emotional rollercoaster week.

Can't see what comes next during this week.
  • junodog1
    Options
    Whoo hoo I just couldn't keep it to myself...I am back to the weight I was almost 4years ago!!!!
    Been watching carbs...Reducing sweet drinks..Counting calories..Walking...And logging into my fitness pal as much as I can. The waist on my jeans is loose. Been eating better vegetables...More yogurt..More nuts in moderation... Portion control... Sure I've eaten not so good foods but still in moderation...Also I have limited ice cream and I love ice cream.

Nice to read. Are you joining our challenge?
  • Toxtethogrady
    Toxtethogrady Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    So does anyone know how many people are still here from 1st Jan? I did PM someone (can't remember who) and they said they were preparing a spreadsheet
  • junodog1
    Options
    So does anyone know how many people are still here from 1st Jan? I did PM someone (can't remember who) and they said they were preparing a spreadsheet

That was me - I started it and haven't had a chance to complete it. Work and other Life keep getting in the way. I still have it on the back burner!
  • Toxtethogrady
    Toxtethogrady Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would love to be in a group like this. Not sure if it's to late or not. My goal is to lose one pound per week until December 31. I weigh 194lbs and my goal weight is 160lbs. I weigh in on Mondays. Helps me not splurge over the weekend. Lol

Welcome. People are joining all the time so jump in.
    My weigh- in is a Saturday morning, which is also my treat day so I get a full six days to get the blubber off! Working so far to be fair
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,744 Member
    Options
    You all are doing great! I don't post as much as I'd like to, but I love to catch up with you all through your posts. As always, it's never too late to jump in and start, or if you've fallen off the wagon, brush yourself off and jump back on!

<3 Jill