Options
13»

Replies

• JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    TAKCEGM wrote: »
    Tea.

I used to love coffee, but my body decided a few months ago that it hates it, despite what my tastebuds say!

Oh no! I would tell my body to shut up and pour myself another cup!

Lol must have coffee!!!! In AM..... Doesn't matter if regular or decafe as long as it's hot, black, smooth COFFEE
  • jaedwa1
    jaedwa1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I was a coffee drinker until six years ago when my stomach refused to keep it down. I switched to black tea to offset the caffeine withdrawal but still had some stomach issues. So now I drink green tea in the mornings and herbal teas the rest of the day and my stomach is happy again!
  • Lin_marie11
    Lin_marie11 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Tea. I maybe have a cup of coffee like three times a year.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    jaedwa1 wrote: »
    I was a coffee drinker until six years ago when my stomach refused to keep it down. I switched to black tea to offset the caffeine withdrawal but still had some stomach issues. So now I drink green tea in the mornings and herbal teas the rest of the day and my stomach is happy again!

Have you tried cold brew? It's supposed to be way less acidic.

Tea drinker here.
  • Skyblueyellow
    Skyblueyellow Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I like iced tea with meals and hot coffee first thing in the morning. I just like caffeine.
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Black coffee no sugar. I buy Brazilian beans. Delicious. I usually have at least 3 cups before I do anything in the morning. Then another 3 or 4 cups by noon. Sometimes I'll make a second pot. Yeah, I love my coffee.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Coffee all the way! Although I will make some green tea on rare occasions when it sounds good
  • ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Herbal tea usually, but when I need the caffeine I prefer a mocha or some other sweet coffee.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    coffee. totally coffee. all the coffee. coffee.

just saying 'coffee' gives me a little moment of joy. my parents were one of those mixed coffee/tea marriages. i was a little confused for a while, but i've done the therapy time and i know what's right now.
  • Jules_farmgirl
    Jules_farmgirl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Coffee.... my body is 95% caffeine, 3% sugar and 2% *kitten*
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Coffee.... my body is 95% caffeine, 3% sugar and 2% *kitten*

Oooh now I'm curious what word you wrote that got "kittened" out @Jules_farmgirl

Biaatch?
    A-hole?

Joke, joke :lol:
  • jaedwa1
    jaedwa1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Have you tried cold brew? It's supposed to be way less acidic.

Tea drinker here.[/quote]

No I haven't tried that. I broke the caffeine addiction so I have no desire to go back to coffee. :smile:
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I have gone through phases of loving coffee and then loathing it.

I just came out of a phase of loathing it and decided to drink it again and.. it left me ravenous after drinking it.

I had been drinking brewing chocolate in the morning for something with a bit of a bitter kick when I wasn't ready to go back to coffee again, and I'm going back to that. Tea doesn't have enough flavor for me any more, or I need to brew it a lot stronger or something.

I do like herbal teas.