Options
13»

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    aishah_lj wrote: »
    How do i enter my details and how do i know which team im on? Xx

Sorry just now getting in. Were you able to get in? I see you registered already. We will add you to a team shortly.
  • MissDarko
    MissDarko Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Dorin.This is my first time joining a group. Hope I get to join the right group to challenge me and also encourage each other.
  • aishah_lj
    aishah_lj Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    aishah_lj wrote: »
    How do i enter my details and how do i know which team im on? Xx

Sorry just now getting in. Were you able to get in? I see you registered already. We will add you to a team shortly.

Yeah ive posted my details on the other discussion :)
  • mamacita99
    mamacita99 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    It says today is the last day to join - is that not the case? Just joined - but would not sure how or where to enter my starting weight - can someone get back to me?
    thank you!
  • ttruhol
    ttruhol Posts: 4,326 Member
    Options
    Hello! Looking forward to this new group! I just joined and put all my information in! Happy New Year everyone!
  • georose01
    georose01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Christi georose01. I would like to join. I weigh on Saturday and my starting weight is 267
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    georose01 wrote: »
    Hi. My name is Christi georose01. I would like to join. I weigh on Saturday and my starting weight is 267

welcome and follow this link and join the group and post your info in the January registration thread.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-kill-the-fat-monthly-weight-loss-challenge
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    mamacita99 wrote: »
    It says today is the last day to join - is that not the case? Just joined - but would not sure how or where to enter my starting weight - can someone get back to me?
    thank you!

Ive put you in and tagged you Mamacita!
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    H! I will enter my stats but may I change my weigh in day to Monday? That will give me extra motivation to resist temptation on the weekends! Thanks.
  • lindagrimm904
    lindagrimm904 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Mari I joined! I went on the registration. But I don't know how to get my team & Spread Sheet?
  • KatyFlatlander
    KatyFlatlander Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in.

KatyFlatlander
    286.4 Sunday
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I am in.

KatyFlatlander
    286.4 Sunday

Make sure you put his in the registrations announcement in the group. Click on the link on the first post of this thread. See you there.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Mari I joined! I went on the registration. But I don't know how to get my team & Spread Sheet?

I saw you in there I will assign your team once I get on my computer tonight. I will tag you in there when it's done.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    H! I will enter my stats but may I change my weigh in day to Monday? That will give me extra motivation to resist temptation on the weekends! Thanks.

That's no problem just be sure you enter your staring weight taken on Monday dec 26th.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    registration is now closed. No new registrations will be accepted at this time
  • salsachick35
    salsachick35 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to to access my team anymore...It says I don't have permission when I click on any link to the team discussion? Can anyone help please?
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I can't either. Not sure what is going on - I did have my group bookmarked, but it is gone?
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi, I can't find Workout Wonders to report my weight. Thanks so much. Please add, it's 205.03. 93kg. Friday 7 Jan.
  • JJsGirl2014
    JJsGirl2014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    JJsGirl2014
    224.0 Sunday
    Team Bod Squad
  • jan2597
    jan2597 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join in?