Losing 100+ pounds?

Options
Hello all!

I just realized that I need to lose 114lbs (thanks to updating my ticker preferences)

Would anyone care to join? Add me or comment below!

Stats: 5'4 | 250lbs. | Apple Body

Replies

• KyanaGetsFit
    KyanaGetsFit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I also am trying to loose 100+ pounds. What kind of things will you be doing?
  • colt45916
    colt45916 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose, feel free to add me, always looking for new friends
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 120 pounds. Anyone can add me. We got this!!
  • dawnrosina
    dawnrosina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I turned 50 yesterday and still find myself at just about the heaviest I've been. So instead of getting frustrated, last night I made many of the suggestion that Leo recommended. One step at a time, for as long as it takes, we all can do this.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    When I first started MFP several years back I had over 200 lbs to lose. I got 175 down and had a rough pregnancy and accompanying huge setbacks/gains but I'm now less than 40 lbs from my final goal. It takes time and effort, which I'm sure you know. One other thing I would recommend along with what Leo said above is to spend some time looking at why/how you got to where you are. These days I spend a lot of time analyzing whether my head is hungry (emotional hunger) or my body is hungry (physical hunger), along with choosing the best fuel I can with the help of my nutritionist. There are several groups here on MFP of individuals with similar goals--like "Let's Lose 100+." I wish you the best! You CAN do it!
  • kimgausa
    kimgausa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I have 135lbs to lose and I am 59 years old. I am a great cheerleader for everyone but myself so I am happy to have you guys with me! Here's to a great and healthy 2017!!! <3
  • humpbackgirl
    humpbackgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what that would be in kgs but I need at least 40-50 kgs gone.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 100 lbs as well. Anyone is welcome to add me! The more friends, the merrier and the more motivation is welcomed. :)
  • 00000eli
    00000eli Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Michelle. Currently 343 lbs., end of 2017 goal is 280 lbs. Friends?
  • yex200
    yex200 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 99 pounds. Close enough right? I could use all the support I can get!
  • brandi8484
    brandi8484 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have 211 pounds to lose for my goal. Friend me :) public diary and and journal
    32 f tx - married.
  • FreshStart103
    FreshStart103 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have 110 pounds to loose (50kg). Currently I am 235 pounds (107 kg). My goal is to loose the 110 pounds in a year. I'd love to have friends for motivation and tips :)
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I have about 140-150 lbs that I need to lose, so I know that is a lot more...but, I'd still love other to add other people who are in a similar boat! :)
  • robynluvsjesus
    robynluvsjesus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom in my 30's and I have around 120-150 I need to loose. I would love to make some FB friends dedicated to this journey and friends with those who already have loss 100 lbs or more. I need to know and surround myself with the fact that this is a possibility without surgery.
  • krmsotherhalf68
    krmsotherhalf68 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 140 lbs. and would be happy to give and receive the support that is found in many of the posts here! Good luck!