What's ur fantasy.. After getting ur ideal body?

Options

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    haha everytime I've just screwed "somebody" who doesn't matter, it hasn't been a good experience for me, and I leave feeling worse than I did beforehand. So I'd just rather not

I read something really interesting once. Well, a couple something really interestings that came together in a neat way.

Statistics say men have an orgasm just about 100 % of the time they have sex. For women the numbers are much bleaker.

Now I've never been a woman before, so I don't really know what it's like. But I've been told that the partner makes a difference. Meaning that ladies tend to have a better time with a partner who's motivated to attend to her pleasure, than with a partner who's indifferent to it. Also, how you feel about a partner in terms of trust and respect and whatnot, can be more important for a woman than for a man.

When you put it all together, it's almost like the things that are important to a lot of women, mostly come from "somebody special" and not "just somebody."

There's a stereotype that men will *kitten* anything with a pulse, and that women just aren't very interested in casual sex. Maybe it's not that women don't like sex, they just don't like bad sex that doesn't satisfy them.

Is there any truth to any of that?

100%

ETA: bold

Trying to understand women can be difficult and confusing sometimes. I'm sure we can be pretty baffling too. But I learned a long time ago that it's worth the effort. :smile:
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    haha everytime I've just screwed "somebody" who doesn't matter, it hasn't been a good experience for me, and I leave feeling worse than I did beforehand. So I'd just rather not

I read something really interesting once. Well, a couple something really interestings that came together in a neat way.

Statistics say men have an orgasm just about 100 % of the time they have sex. For women the numbers are much bleaker.

Now I've never been a woman before, so I don't really know what it's like. But I've been told that the partner makes a difference. Meaning that ladies tend to have a better time with a partner who's motivated to attend to her pleasure, than with a partner who's indifferent to it. Also, how you feel about a partner in terms of trust and respect and whatnot, can be more important for a woman than for a man.

When you put it all together, it's almost like the things that are important to a lot of women, mostly come from "somebody special" and not "just somebody."

There's a stereotype that men will *kitten* anything with a pulse, and that women just aren't very interested in casual sex. Maybe it's not that women don't like sex, they just don't like bad sex that doesn't satisfy them.

Is there any truth to any of that?

100%

ETA: bold

Trying to understand women can be difficult and confusing sometimes. I'm sure we can be pretty baffling too. But I learned a long time ago that it's worth the effort. :smile:

No doubt. Usually a man will get more from a woman when she feels like her needs are met....dare I say, first? Because, like you said our "numbers are much bleaker."
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thought better of it. o:)
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    Hmmm---never had an orgasm , so not possible for me lol.

Are you somehow unable to or ??? I don't understand this.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    this is making my head hurt
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options

This makes me sad. Find a way
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    this is making my head hurt

Why is a head ache always the excuse???
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    y30dp54z4jh6.jpg

Great for sore muscles.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    y30dp54z4jh6.jpg

Great for sore muscles.

So that's what that was...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    whoever will love me in return

He said screw not love

is it impossible for both to exist together?

Only if you have low standards.

Yes, You Called?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

You don't own a shower massage, do you?
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Years ago, a girl I was dating urged me to bring home an electric toothbrush...
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    Years ago, a girl I was dating urged me to bring home an electric toothbrush...

Hmm that's different. How'd that work out?
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

You don't own a shower massage, do you?

Precisely