What's ur fantasy.. After getting ur ideal body?

Options

Replies

• Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My fantasy would consist of 25 year old Salma Hayek, a kiddie pool, nutella, chicken wings,bondage rope, a blindfold, and the Dallas Cowboys celebrating this year's super bowl win.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    haha everytime I've just screwed "somebody" who doesn't matter, it hasn't been a good experience for me, and I leave feeling worse than I did beforehand. So I'd just rather not

I read something really interesting once. Well, a couple something really interestings that came together in a neat way.

Statistics say men have an orgasm just about 100 % of the time they have sex. For women the numbers are much bleaker.

Now I've never been a woman before, so I don't really know what it's like. But I've been told that the partner makes a difference. Meaning that ladies tend to have a better time with a partner who's motivated to attend to her pleasure, than with a partner who's indifferent to it. Also, how you feel about a partner in terms of trust and respect and whatnot, can be more important for a woman than for a man.

When you put it all together, it's almost like the things that are important to a lot of women, mostly come from "somebody special" and not "just somebody."

There's a stereotype that men will *kitten* anything with a pulse, and that women just aren't very interested in casual sex. Maybe it's not that women don't like sex, they just don't like bad sex that doesn't satisfy them.

Is there any truth to any of that?
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    No one likes bad sex...sex is supposed to be fun and multi-orgasmic...boring sex is lame...and not to be repeated...

Vin Diesel...Keanu Reeves...Charisma Carpenter...with any luck all together!!!

:blush:
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    haha everytime I've just screwed "somebody" who doesn't matter, it hasn't been a good experience for me, and I leave feeling worse than I did beforehand. So I'd just rather not

I read something really interesting once. Well, a couple something really interestings that came together in a neat way.

Statistics say men have an orgasm just about 100 % of the time they have sex. For women the numbers are much bleaker.

Now I've never been a woman before, so I don't really know what it's like. But I've been told that the partner makes a difference. Meaning that ladies tend to have a better time with a partner who's motivated to attend to her pleasure, than with a partner who's indifferent to it. Also, how you feel about a partner in terms of trust and respect and whatnot, can be more important for a woman than for a man.

When you put it all together, it's almost like the things that are important to a lot of women, mostly come from "somebody special" and not "just somebody."

There's a stereotype that men will *kitten* anything with a pulse, and that women just aren't very interested in casual sex. Maybe it's not that women don't like sex, they just don't like bad sex that doesn't satisfy them.

I've never had sex with anyone special, and I've never had good sex, so I guess that's a confirmation in its own right? I hope it is, or else I'm broken and defective. And I've had guys who were attentive to me, so I don't think it was that. I think, at least for me, it might be just about the feelings I have toward the person (again, I hope that's the case). I've been told that that's the problem.

As for the last point, that "anything with a pulse" stereotype makes me so shifty around guys, because I can't tell if they want it because it's mine, or just because it's there. Also, again, never had good sex, so I don't really like any sex, but I'd imagine good sex makes us want it more, since so many people crave it (which I don't understand).
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options

In my professional "ho-pinion" women can be just as carnal as men. It's just that some of us guys are complete idiots in picking up what they desire at that given moment.
  • mjhuisheere
    mjhuisheere Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hmmm---never had an orgasm , so not possible for me lol.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    if you aren't having multiple orgasms, they aren't being attentive enough, you are not broken, you just need to find someone who knows how to deliver the goods

there are lots of nice boys in the world, perhaps try a really talented man instead...to be fair, there is no shortage of guys who are terrible in bed...

but then, I'm kind of a witch (with a B) and no way I'm putting out if I didn't get mine first...he can earn it or he can take care of himself

orgasms are FUN, that's the whole point of sex, it feels great and amazing...partner not required...you can have orgasms all by yourself...and then if you find a talented man who doesn't mind some direction, then you will at least know what you like so you can direct accordingly...
  • BHFF
    BHFF Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    this is one hell of a thread
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Easy answer: Richard Armitage.
    gic6ap9353wu.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I've never had sex with anyone special, and I've never had good sex, so I guess that's a confirmation in its own right? I hope it is, or else I'm broken and defective. And I've had guys who were attentive to me, so I don't think it was that. I think, at least for me, it might be just about the feelings I have toward the person (again, I hope that's the case). I've been told that that's the problem.

As for the last point, that "anything with a pulse" stereotype makes me so shifty around guys, because I can't tell if they want it because it's mine, or just because it's there. Also, again, never had good sex, so I don't really like any sex, but I'd imagine good sex makes us want it more, since so many people crave it (which I don't understand).

You're not "broken and defective." Seriously, don't let yourself think that. You might be different from other people, or maybe not, but different isn't defective. The point is to have a good life, however you see fit. The only person who's opinion should matter to you, is you.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    In before the lock.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

100%

ETA: bold