Is anyone splurging this weekend?

Options
2»

Replies

• rdfaye
    rdfaye Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yep. Party at friend's house Saturday. Sunday I will host my annual potluck. I provide the corned beef and cabbage; guests bring the rest. Very casual and relaxed, but the only good thing about corned beef is the taste. Yum. The bad thing for me this year is I have family that could not make it for Christmas, so they are coming NEXT weekend. So I have a whole 'nother week of eating coming up. Oh well, things will settle out eventually.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    I splurged a bit last weekend. This weekend (and beyond), it's business as usual.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Not this year. I have to be at work right at midnight so no celebration (which I haven't gone out in years anyway, I'd just be sitting at home making nachos).
  • matthelmet
    matthelmet Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just getting started. I was thinking of waiting till Jan 1 to start MFP, but thought it would be best to get acquainted and set a bit of a baseline.

To the OP's question - I'm splurging Saturday for sure. Holiday with family and there will be lots to sample.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I am! I'm having three vegan keto vinegar fatburning detox cleanses instead of two. :o

You animal! B)

I love a man who knows how to party!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    matthelmet wrote: »
    Just getting started. I was thinking of waiting till Jan 1 to start MFP, but thought it would be best to get acquainted and set a bit of a baseline.

To the OP's question - I'm splurging Saturday for sure. Holiday with family and there will be lots to sample.

Welcome!

There's no time like the present. :)
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Yes, I'll be splooging. I have no self-control and love booze and food. I'll deal with the fat in the new year.

:o TMI, dude! :D
    Muahahaha
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hmmm not sure what I will do, but, if I fancy the food I will have it as I'm very disciplined with exercise
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    B-fast of champions!..but i did run out of pecans as i used them in the pie:)eo7jy1tonp0l.jpg
  • Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Not likely. I might splurge a little tonight, but for the most part I'm not planning on it. I'm also running local 5ks tonight and tomorrow.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I wasn't planning on it but got a late invite to hang out later, and this friend lives near a ramen joint I miss terribly since I moved an hour away...